"Dwelling Narrowness"-Most popular TV drama programs in China now

badguy2000

Respected Member
the TV drama program of "Dwelling Narrowness" is very popular in CHina now.

it reveals how helpless modern CHinese youths are to struggle for their own houses in modern chinese urban area.
here is the famous actor's lines of "Dwelling Narrowness"

When I wake up every day, I have to check the monthly bills: " 6000-RMB pay of bank loans, daily consumption of 2500-RMB, 1500-RMB educaiton expenditure for my kid, "social relations costs" of 600-RMB,commuting fee of 580-RMB,common charge of 300-400 RMB and gas/eletricity/water fee of 200-RMB..."
so, I have earn 400 RMB every day, otherwise I would be driven out of the city"...

the phrase is exact what I feel now,because I am also struggling for my house now... I can understant how hard for a Chinese youth to own his house in CHinese cities today...

guys, life is not so easy in modern China now.....

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Here, they used to make socially-relevant Hindi TV drama back in the '80s and '90s, until it got totally bombed by petty-minded family drama which only shows common family problems which every other family faces, only that it's even more cosmetic. Surprisingly housewives got glued onto watching that bullshit, and it pushed decent shows out of TV. Every other mainstream entertainment channel only wants to show such kind of pointless, predictable, and repetitive drama.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Damn the real estate industry in China!

The TV drama has exactly described the current livelihood of people who was born in 1980s, whose life is being raped and devastated by high property price in urban area, reflecting the confusion and helplessness complex prevailing among the youth of China. My classmate told me it requires great courage to finish the TV drama because of the deep depression may caused by it.

p2prada

It is the same problem faced by many youngsters all over the world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles