DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Naal kahan hai?
Naal fit karenge ji, naal atak jaati to isiliye usko alag laa rahe hain ( aisa mera maan na nai, jo shat pratishat galat hai pr mai apne antrman ki shanti ke liye yahi maanun ga ki ye ek halka fulka naye yug ke naye bharat ka taink hi hai)

NutCracker

Country flag
Its just prebuilt log cabin for saxx suxx stuff so that any effect of honey trap can be negated.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hmmm...

Now it makes sense
Ye aik halka fulka taink hi hai shreeman, hum ek joshili qaum hain kya hua agar is tank ki naal nai dikhti hai to?
Ye taink bina naal ke hi dushman ko fainte lagane ka dum rakhta hai.
Iski awaz sunkar hi dushman tharr tharr kaanpne lagta hai janab, ab aap zyada naal ke baare me naa puchen kyuki mujhe ummed hai ki aap ba - khabar hai ki apke ye sawal mulk se gaddari karne ke barabar hain.
Ye tank bhi Joshila hai aur isko chalane waale jawan bhi joshile hain.
Hindostan zendabad, zafarmand fauj - e - HIND Paindabad.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Ye aik halka fulka taink hi hai shreeman, hum ek joshili qaum hain kya hua agar is tank ki naal nai dikhti hai to?
Ye taink bina naal ke hi dushman ko fainte lagane ka dum rakhta hai.
Iski awaz sunkar hi dushman tharr tharr kaanpne lagta hai janab, ab aap zyada naal ke baare me naa puchen kyuki mujhe ummed hai ki aap ba - khabar hai ki apke ye sawal mulk se gaddari karne ke barabar hain.
Ye tank bhi Joshila hai aur isko chalane waale jawan bhi joshile hain.
Hindostan zendabad, zafarmand fauj - e - HIND Paindabad.
Ye subah subah kis madak padarth ka sewan kar chukein aap prabhu?

Arihant Roy

Country flag
I hope all my fellow bhakts , Piddis and fence sitters here in this forum are having a good time. Haven't been active for a long time.

Recently I saw a post by a Pak twitter handle wherein one of their retd Lt Gen was speaking on the credibility and potency of their full spectrum nuclear deterrence and how it has kept us in check. Now I want to say a few things about this .

First,what I want to categorically mention here is that we have spent a lot of time,money and effort to ensure that Paki's full spectrum det capabilities are rendered bull and void. Its a work in progress and we are almost there if I am being conservative.

The Modi govt has initiated and executed a lot of programs and projects in this regard. I will write a detailed post on this later. Now coming to the topic of today's post.

Recently, AMPL had their Q4 Investor conference . Saw their presentation and here's what caught my eye.

A
FxJSKyGaEAMfBnS.jpeg

Orders for some of the programs here has already been placed or will be placed shortly in the coming months.
Go to the 2nd row. 4th column.
Program - Long range radar. Opportunity - Rs 1000 crores. Timeline FY24 or this year.

The pic used here is that of IAI Elta Super Green Line. And since HPR or high power radar is a seperate program, LRR can mean only thing. Its Long range tracking radar. Or LRTR. For some reason they are using the abr LRR.

Now here's the most intriguing and exciting part. We already have atleast 5-6 units of LRTR . By my calculations, its more than this. But let's be a bit pessimistic. Some of these are in operational service with IAF.
2 are with DRDO for tracking the various missiles during the test launches.

Now LRTR as you all know is distinct from the VLRTR family of radars. LRTR also known as Sword fish is based on the Green Pine. Its a L band radar and used GaAs TRM. LRTR is used to provide initial detection plus high fidelity tracking data for our BMD phase 1 interceptors. It has a range greater than 800-1000 kms. ( Conservative). It performs search , achsuition and tracking function for the BMD battery's MCC. Now, we had been earlier using a Thales Groundmaster radar as a fire control radar for phase1. It provides final extremely high resolution tracking data and mid course updates to the LCC and the interceptors Ashwin and PDV.
But the Israelis only use their Green Pine and Super Green Pine as both early warning, search and acquisition and fire control radars. There's a good chance, we may adopt the later model .

Now talking about the slide. According to the data we have, AMPL is expecting orders worth 1000 crores for the LRR program. To provide some context to this, the Arudhra MPR deal signed in March was worth 2500 crores and around 400 crores was subcontracted to Astra for TRM and other LRUs. This will provide an idea as to the size of the LRR order.

And this signifies ONE thing. That is we are EXPANDING our BMD network to even more metropolitans or mil and industrial high value targets besides NCR and Mumbai.

The VLRTR is a different program and used UHF and S band radars. Two sites are already operational and it's jointly manned by NTRO and airforce.

This is how we are slowly rendering Paki's so called full spectrum deterrence comprising of strategic operational and tactical weapons absolutely NULL and VOID.

More on this later.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles