DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

dfcool

Country flag
MARCOS commando would have gotten all 4 in the Taj on the first night itself if the OFB made grenade had exploded: https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...orists-despite-four-bullet-wounds-357398.html
However, Teotia’s real battle had just started. He is the only lung damage survivor in the world and his survival is considered a miracle for medical science. “I stayed in ICU for 19 days but nobody came to meet me. I had to seek financial aid and help from the Taj Welfare Trust which is very embarrassing for any defence personnel. My promotions were stopped, my payment witnessed a downfall and I was no longer considered credible or useful."

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
I had to seek financial aid and help from the Taj Welfare Trust which is very embarrassing for any defence personnel. My promotions were stopped, my payment witnessed a downfall and I was no longer considered credible or useful."
What the fuck :rage:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I already said that full scale 10-15 ton prototype is kinda ready all it needs assembling except few sensors and engine stuff
Therefore all depends on when kaveri attains initial flight certification
It did complete flight trials right? In russia what's next for it and how long will it take any clue

jai jaganath

Country flag
So ccs has cleared or will be clearing 26 rafales what about indigenous projects which are on the line
Or this is the last procurement from military for this fy

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles