DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Someone right away telling me that how can I know something that only scientist at DRDO can know. Someone telling to write an e-mail to Adani. Hahahaha

Anyways, the joke's on you mate.
I've been writing e-mails way before you're here at DFI. I've been writing e-mails way before there was any test launch of SMART. And perhaps I've been writing e-mails since there was any such program.

View attachment 197371
Your enthusiasm is admirable but please stop dooming all the time, it feels like all doom and no hopium, keep mixing things na. Veterans are there enough on Twitter to doom for all indigenous weapons, one sir even replied that he is not familiar with present situation when enquired further how did he made his opinion when presented with facts, basically in his mind alh mk3 mr is equal to early naval dhruv mk1😅.

There's no joke Saar, nada. The bomb flies 100km like all other glide bombs, has tandem bunker buster warhead along with a PF variant, provides better penetration than any other yahoodi or rusi bomb in service. Me very very happy that it is getting inducted. I don't care if it's wings bends or it is powered by the almighty winds of Jinn. I atleast admire pakis for their commitment to their indigenous weapons even if it's paintjob on JF17 mk xxx.

Also If LRGB comes with a layer counting fuze, that will be another thing for not dooming.

Have you been in Iran and seen their UAVs and LMs quality, you would have committed seppuku.
Saar I have a deep admiration for Iranian persistence to develop their counter to US threat with all their missiles, USV and UAV stuff.
There are also things to learn from Iran about simple and mass produced weapons like Shahed, but only time will tell if Indian forces are even looking at that kind of option. Once the enemy defenses deteriorate, the jar will be open.

Last edited:

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Naah, you won't find that here.

And as far as my criticism is concerned then there's a difference between me and the people on Twitter; mine is constructive. Their solution for ALH is to import Eurocopter and my solution to Garuthama will make it an competitor to JDAM-ER

What's the need for investing in R&D and separate production line of QRSAM when VLSRSAM is better than it? What's sense of BDL offering both Amogha-III and MPATGM when they're both virtually same? Was importing AK-203 so necessary when we're already having Trichy Assault Rifle?
I'm the one who asks such questions

Mate I'm that invisible force that creates chaos in this infinite cosmos so that creature can strive for improvement and evolve.

Blademaster

What's the need for investing in R&D and separate production line of QRSAM when VLSRSAM is better than it? What's sense of BDL offering both Amogha-III and MPATGM when they're both virtually same? Was importing AK-203 so necessary when we're already having Trichy Assault Rifle?
I'm the one who asks such questions
Competition to keep the vendors honest.

TopWatcher

Country flag
As IA need to maintain fuel storage in high altitude himalayas.

Cant we build pipeline upto highest point so that fuel supply will remain 24 X 7 X 265 days ?

Global Defence

Articles