DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Theres already alternatives to SWIFT coming up. Some countries have already implemented it.

This fear of SWIFT "cutting India off" is totally an exaggerated concern.

Soon the monopoly of SWIFT payment system will be a thing of the past.
And who would be using that said alternative?
India, Russia, China, Belarus, Syria, Iran and?

Blademaster

And for that the very first thing that's needed is a good baby formula Sir.
Do you currently have one?

Coz if you wean from that Western teat and then start to develop a baby formula then best of luck
That's the problem with that kind of mentality. If you don't wean off that teat you will never have any incentive to develop a good baby formula. Remember necessity is the mother of all inventions.

You have to be willing to go through growing pains to get to maturity.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
That's the problem with that kind of mentality. If you don't wean off that teat you will never have any incentive to develop a good baby formula. Remember necessity is the mother of all inventions.

You have to be willing to go through growing pains to get to maturity.
You can either develope baby formula first and then slowly wean from western teat like Israel or Japan or South Korea

Or you may be willing to go through growing pains to get maturity like Iran or North Korea

It's all up to you mate

Blademaster

You can either develope baby formula first and then slowly wean from western teat like Israel or Japan or South Korea

Or you may be willing to go through growing pains to get maturity like Iran or North Korea

It's all up to you mate
Not good examples. Those countries you mentioned do not have truly independent foreign policies and their culture has been seriously westernized and bastardized. Their own religions have been suppressed in favor of Christianity and Israel is not really independent but dependent on US.

jai jaganath

Country flag
DHOTI shivering affects your brain ability to think reason and logic.
Look who is speaking regarding logic
It's not dhoti shivering but practicality
We stand no where to face west be it diplomatically or militarily or financially
We are way too dependent on the for our exports and economy
Their goodwill is necessary for time being
No purpose of fighting when u can't win fight which u can win this is the only law which has to be followed everytime
We need west and joining Russia will only bring back days of 1970-80s be happy
What bothers u
U won't have problem sitting in America and advising will not harm u in anyway

DumbPilot

Country flag
Not good examples. Those countries you mentioned do not have truly independent foreign policies and their culture has been seriously westernized and bastardized. Their own religions have been suppressed in favor of Christianity and Israel is not really independent but dependent on US.
You'd rather have us off the "Western teat" and onto the "Russian teat". What use is ideology or religion if you're dying outside, hungry and naked? Isn't that basically how the Soviet Union went extinct too?

Or do you want us to cling onto "religion" and act like a "big country" with a "truly independent foreign policy" like Iran or Turkey whose religion has not been "bastardized" and "westernized"(aside from when it has)?

Religion isn't some book, actual humans practice them too. You want to cling onto a book and reject the human and their needs and welfare?

Once India can actually compare with countries like those, maybe then we can start to think about "getting off the Western teat".

Japan got nuked twice in 1945. South Korea got liberation from Japanese colonialism in 1945. Israeli was formed in 1948. India got independence in 1947.

Ask where we went wrong with our country first, then let's talk about religion and whatnot.
1675590400906.png

Last edited:

Blademaster

You'd rather have us off the "Western teat" and onto the "Russian teat". What use is ideology or religion if you're dying outside, hungry and naked? Isn't that basically how the Soviet Union went extinct too?

Or do you want us to cling onto "religion" and act like a "big country" with a "truly independent foreign policy" like Iran or Turkey whose religion has not been "bastardized" and "westernized"(aside from when it has)?

Religion isn't some book, actual humans practice them too. You want to cling onto a book and reject the human and their needs and welfare?
I am advocating no one's teat but our own. The western world is forcing us to go the western way. It should be our choice not their choice. If a russian weapon suits us the best, then we should go for it regardless of what the western world says. If a western weapon suits us the best, we should go for it regardless of what the russians say. However, we should be going our own way as we see fit. I am talking about an independent foreign policy and independent economic policy that is not subject to the dictat of a foreign power. The reason why I am more pro Russia than pro Western is because Russia has learned its lesson of not dictating to us whereas the US and the West have not and continue to attempt to dictate India on what to do.

And you are throwing red herrings and strawmans arguments into this argument with religion and big country etc. I am talking about preserving one owns culture. Look at their societies. They have become totally bastardized and lost their own sense of identity and have submerged their cultural identity in subservience to the western culture.

Look at the western attempt to Christianize India. They do this with impunity because we do not have the balls to wean off their teats.

DumbPilot

Country flag
I am advocating no one's teat but our own. The western world is forcing us to go the western way. It should be our choice not their choice. If a russian weapon suits us the best, then we should go for it regardless of what the western world says. If a western weapon suits us the best, we should go for it regardless of what the russians say. However, we should be going our own way as we see fit. I am talking about an independent foreign policy and independent economic policy that is not subject to the dictat of a foreign power. The reason why I am more pro Russia than pro Western is because Russia has learned its lesson of not dictating to us whereas the US and the West have not and continue to attempt to dictate India on what to do.

And you are throwing red herrings and strawmans arguments into this argument with religion and big country etc. I am talking about culture.
We can make all the choice we want, but are we ready for the consequences?

India can fund and buy from Russian MIC, but what are we to do with the consequences and repercussions from such a move? Are we ready for increasing US hostility towards us? All our high-tech things come from there and their allies. If we are to make a move, we must justify the profit being greater than the costs.

Who cares about pro-West, pro-Russia? All I care about is the Indian administration working to improve India. No fucks given otherwise. Running a country is not all about weapons and where you buy them.

Blademaster

We can make all the choice we want, but are we ready for the consequences?

India can fund and buy from Russian MIC, but what are we to do with the consequences and repercussions from such a move? Are we ready for increasing US hostility towards us? All our high-tech things come from there and their allies. If we are to make a move, we must justify the profit being greater than the costs.

Who cares about pro-West, pro-Russia? All I care about is the Indian administration working to improve India. No fucks given otherwise. Running a country is not all about weapons and where you buy them.
Even the western world is trying to interfere with the GoI working to improve India. Hindenburg anyone? Attacking the Indian Pharmacy industry??

As for US hostility, we are gonna get that anyway. Just get it out of the way and be done with it and move forward. The problem with relying on western teat is that it postpones our ability to become self reliant. It is this fear that paralyzes us from making the necessary and critical decisions to become self reliant.

Last edited:

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Really mate, I can't get what exactly is your problem

If a russian weapon suits us the best, then we should go for it regardless of what the western world says.
Isn't that exactly what we have done since ages?
We were so much pressurized with CAATSA, we're lured by F-35 and still we went with S-400.
If a western weapon suits us the best, we should go for it regardless of what the russians say.
We were forced so much to buy AK308, they even promised us local production but still we went with SIG 716i.
However, we should be going our own way as we see fit.
When was the last time we imported a destroyer?
Look at their societies. They have become totally bastardized and lost their own sense of identity and have submerged their cultural identity in subservience to the western culture.
Look at the western attempt to Christianize India.
Muslim have forced and Christian have lured us to leave our religion and accept their. Commendable work on their part.
What exactly have we done to prevent our people from leaving our religion? What have we done to make others leave theirs and join ours?

If your bae sleeps with your best friend then way before asking her or your best friend you need ask yourself what exactly has been lacking in you that she needed him.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Here we go again
Hindenburg anyone?
Really mate, you believe it's a hit job?
They are short sellers, it's their very basic nature to crash stocks.
But shouldn't you question Adanis why they gave them even one reason to point fingers at them? Or why after 150 years of business not a single Hindenburg report is there on Tatas?
Attacking the Indian Pharmacy industry?
It's a fair play. That's what everyone does.

Where were you when Rahul Sharma of Micromax was milking Galwan Clash to make people buy his phones insted of Xiaomi and Realme?

Blademaster

Really mate, I can't get what exactly is your problem

We were so much pressurized with CAATSA, we're lured by F-35 and still we went with S-400.

Not really. We had to resort to gymnastic moves to get that done and we had so much trepidation about buying S-400s. This trepidation has paralyzed us in making other decisions that would have been far more beneficial such as purchasing more Su-30s and Krivak frigates to boost our combat capabilities.

We were forced so much to buy AK308, they even promised us local production but still we went with SIG 716i.
That factory is going nowhere. Why? Western pressure.

When was the last time we imported a destroyer?
What about our other programs such as Arjun, Kaveri, LCH, LUH, ATAGs, NAMICA, WHAPs, etc.? We are delaying and engaging in dilatory tactics to avoid buying these in en masse because our military is still stuck on the western teat of tech.

Muslim have forced and Christian have lured us to leave our religion and accept their. Commendable work on their part.
What exactly have we done to prevent our people from leaving our religion? What have we done to make others leave theirs and join ours?
Everytime we try to do this, the western world cries foul and attempts to block our efforts to halt these conversions in the name of freedom and free speech etc.

If your bae sleeps with your best friend then way before asking her or your best friend you need ask yourself what exactly has been lacking in you that she needed him.
I do not know where you are going with that statement and how that is applicable to what we were discussing. It is totally off topic and not even remotely tangential to the topic we are having.

Blademaster

Here we go again

Really mate, you believe it's a hit job?
They are short sellers, it's their very basic nature to crash stocks.
But shouldn't you question Adanis why they gave them even one reason to point fingers at them? Or why after 150 years of business not a single Hindenburg report is there on Tatas?
And who has been promoting Hindenburg? Who has supplied Hindenburg with such info.

It's a fair play. That's what everyone does.
No it is not. They are banned from short selling in their own country and is under criminal investigation for market manipulation. Why is GoI not doing the same to Hindenburg? Because the west wont let GOI touch Hindenburg.

Where were you when Rahul Sharma of Micromax was milking Galwan Clash to make people buy his phones insted of Xiaomi and Realme?
What is your point? I am not the one buying Micromax or advocating buying Micromax so do not go around and pin that on me. Again whose fault is it when India cannot even produce its own phones due to the government's myopic attitude? Incidentially that blame should go to the UPA when they had every opportunity to engage in the smartphone industry but did diddly squat.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
The reason why I am more pro Russia than pro Western is because Russia has learned its lesson of not dictating to us whereas the US and the West have not and continue to attempt to dictate India on what to do.
Yup, I also noticed your obsession with Russian. Su-30 and Krivaks and what not.

Can't you please remind me how exactly the cost of Vikramaditya was decided?
Or maybe who is Commodore Sukhjinder Singh?
That factory is going nowhere. Why? Western pressure
If you think that the factory is not going anywhere because of Western pressure then I can only facepalm mate
Arjun, Kaveri, LCH, LUH, ATAGs, NAMICA, WHAPs, etc.? We are delaying and engaging in dilatory tactics to avoid buying these in en masse because our military is still stuck on the western teat of tech.
For a second let's assume that there isn't a single flaw in these systems and still west is forcing us to not buy these.

But where exactly was this West when our very own Tonbo Imaging and MKU were selling products to not just West but to NATO?
Everytime we try to do this, the western world cries foul and attempts to block our efforts to halt these conversions in the name of freedom and free speech etc.
"halt these conversions" won't work ever.
Do you really think that you'll barge in any H-M wedding or beat the shit out of Missionaries and no one will object you?

Blademaster

Yup, I also noticed your obsession with Russian. Su-30 and Krivaks and what not.
They are the equivalent of the F-15Es and who in their right mind give up on these magnificent planes? They form a huge component of combat power of the IAF. We have 274 of these. So why would we give that up and trade it for F-15s that would only bankrupt India further? As for the Krivaks, I am only for it because India purchased 6 of these and all I care about is commonality of the fleet as to avoid different set of spares and achieve economy of scale. What's so hard about that to understand.

Can't you please remind me how exactly the cost of Vikramaditya was decided?
When the saga started, I was one of the few in the minority who advocated just drop this whole thing and go for our own indigenous aircraft carrier and build it. It would be ready before Vikramaditya would be ready. I was right.

Or maybe who is Commodore Sukhjinder Singh?
Ok I call you and raise you this: Nehru

If you think that the factory is not going anywhere because of Western pressure then I can only facepalm mate
Then bring in the facts pls instead of innuendo.

For a second let's assume that there isn't a single flaw in these systems and still west is forcing us to not buy these.

But where exactly was this West when our very own Tonbo Imaging and MKU were selling products to not just West but to NATO?
Who cares? As long as we have a willing buyer. We are independent.

"halt these conversions" won't work ever.
Do you really think that you'll barge in any H-M wedding or beat the shit out of Missionaries and no one will object you?
Why not? They have been doing this to the Hindus. Turnabout is fair play.

Are you sympathetic to the Western cause? Are you advocating that we should turn the other cheek and bend over in the typical Gandhi fashion?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles