DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

skunk works

Country flag
I really hope RE quality had improved since I owned it for 2 years (Thunderbird Twinspark) in 2011 and not even the build quality, just the engine and electric and general running.
It was horrifically bad experience.
One time stranded 80 kilometers from home due to blown fuse. You have to take the fucking seat off to replace it.
Never worked fine. Bought brand new and entire wiring replaced at 2000km. I was lucky i was not dependent on it and only bought for pleasure riding.
Paid 110,000 for it, sold for 30,000. Never buy RE.

SKC

Country flag
I really hope RE quality had improved since I owned it for 2 years (Thunderbird Twinspark) in 2011 and not even the build quality, just the engine and electric and general running.
It was horrifically bad experience.
One time stranded 80 kilometers from home due to blown fuse. You have to take the fucking seat off to replace it.
Never worked fine. Bought brand new and entire wiring replaced at 2000km. I was lucky i was not dependent on it and only bought for pleasure riding.
Paid 110,000 for it, sold for 30,000. Never buy RE.
RE has turned around completely. It is one of the best performing companies now.

Their bikes are selling like hot cakes in Western markets. If you have been following the news then you would have known. You had a lemon ages back does not mean they are selling duds now also.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Sirji! check when the video was posted!

This was an issue with few of the Gen 2 Himalayans. It got resolved in later refresh.

Though such case can happen with any bike in rough offroad conditions.
Issue posted in Nov'22, maybe old lot

People even started a petition

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
BMC can't tell its nose from its arse. Mumbai roads make me think the expanded form of BMC is Brihad Mad** Ch**
When you live in mumbai and navi mumbai atleast you should feel that you dont live in panvel municipal corporation .
Its starts from kharghar , it gets worse

Global Defence

New threads

Articles