DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Taking a bike to Himalyas is not a big deal as people make it to be. i mean , I have seen people taking scooties to Leh Ladakh and doing just fine .
Lol ,my activa 6g feels like it will break anyday while driving on mumbai roads .
And people take scooter to ladakh, I don't belive it sir

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
After looking at the amount of re-badged weaponry on display at DefExpo 2022 by the private sector, there is zero doubt as to why these people don't get funding.
Even for something as big as Indian Navy 111 NUH program, the pvt sector was more interested in tying up with foreign vendors rather than develop something of their own.
Well , I would not blame the Pvt industry for it. The reluctance of our import hungry armed forces to buy purely local stuff and lack of commitment to large orders coupled with endless trials kills any initiative that a Pvt industry would want to take. Only Baba Kalyani is soldiering on, but he too got tech from foreign land , not that I am blaming him

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Lecture on how it's U.S MIC was created and how U.S army transformed itself from a frontier protection cavalry in 1939 to mechanised expeditionary force on the back of it's MIC during WW2.

=======
Preparing the US Army for WW2

As an addendum, this guy (The Chieftain) is a good source to learn about tanks and armoured vehicles in general, if anyone is interested. Good, unbiased analysis and very technically enlightening.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles