DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
View attachment 191620
@STORE 's PTSD that he's talking about...
Ever played rise of nations at hard level ?
I have and belive me, watching helplessley seeing your whole town reduced to dust while the enemy has a whole army marching on with heavy rocket arrillery will give anyone some kind of ptsd

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Indians are not immature to spend time on silly games like war thunder. Instead they browse Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp for hot female online handles who will become their friends in exchange for defence secrets :dude:
TBH, there would be Indian leaks too, only thing stopping is that Warthunder doesnt have Indian faction.

Source: I play WarThunder.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
TBH, there would be Indian leaks too, only thing stopping is that Warthunder doesnt have Indian faction.

Source: I play WarThunder.
i wonder why they cannot release a premium arjun unique tank without a faction or a same category for lch in warthunder.they have all the latest russian,ussr and nato tanks and helicopters except for maybe the armata and the abram x.

STORE

i wonder why they cannot release a premium arjun unique tank without a faction or a same category for lch in warthunder.they have all the latest russian,ussr and nato tanks and helicopters except for maybe the armata and the abram x.
Maybe because Indias weapons will be very same to Russians except for few weapon like Arjun or Lch.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Armored Warfare has playable Arjun Mk1A

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Well, Warthunder doesnt exactly work like that. You have "Tech trees" of particular countries where you start from before WW2, with the weak tanks, planes, ships etc that that country used, and then by playing more and more you can unlock new vehicles till the modern era vehicles of those countries.

Reason why no Indian tech tree? We have a very, very large number of vehicles, but very little "unique" stuff. We also have a very small Indian player base. That means it isnt worth making a new tech tree that wont be appreciated by many people.

Reason why there are leaks : Warthunder is actually fairly accurate, in terms of penetration and ballistics and simulation, though ofc some aspects have to be changed in order to make the game playable (like respawning etc). So if someone feels their tank/plane is very underpowered in WT, they can try and convince the devs that the vehicle should be made stronger. Usually, people use things like the long rods calculator. The stupid ones come with official manuals to support their claim.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Kek, many natu natu armees have 120mm standard .
If its vehicle mounted. Then it should be a heavy hitter
View attachment 191512View attachment 191513View attachment 191514
You see this , it's a 120 mm A50 Brandt mortar of french origin which we license produce since 60s , tied behind a bullet motorcycle .
But a system like that mahindra one ,should be armed with a 120 mm mortar of a good quality not these ancient ones we have kek . Regardless of whether it's issues to paidal sainik or topkhana
Mass of a 81mm Mortar with accessories is 45 kg opposed to 248 kg of a 120 mm mortar.

Have you taken this into account?

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Mass of a 81mm Mortar with accessories is 45 kg opposed to 248 kg of a 120 mm mortar.

Have you taken this into account?
Vehicle can carry 120mm mortar easily, that's also a thing to take in account. And mounted design also separate recoil from the vehicle so there's that too.

To me more like a doctrinal issue than the weight issue.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles