DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

binayak95

Country flag
Currently they have 12 (6 ready to go and 6 reloads)

it does look like they could accommodate another pair of launchers on the edges to take it to 8 in the tubes but I wonder what the limiting factor is here, the IA is as we know obsessed with the weight of IDDM products so maybe they wouldn’t want 30% more capability if it cost another ~500KG

I’d also like to see them build dual/single tube launchers for NAG that can fit on the turrets of BMP/FICV like the javelin is on the Bradley. Even the ASLV has a flat bed that could accommodate 2-3 tubes I’d have thought. IA needs to stop thinking conventionally and be dynamic, cram as much firepower everywhere possible
the rotation and training gear will need reinforcement for that kinda weight, the BMP II turret was never that heavy to begin with

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
I present you another delicacy of Chu**iyapa in our country, tactical desert mortar carrier, such a space gen tech that needs no fuel at all, just feed it, if ever wanted to smack someone please give it the guy who came up with this, then again it is BSF, everything goes from IPS cadre who are basically a police force and what do you expect from Indian police?

Egyptian President might had a stomache of laughter due to this.

1674808305222.png

Javelin_Sam

Country flag
I present you another delicacy of Chu**iyapa in our country, tactical desert mortar carrier, such a space gen tech that needs no fuel at all, just feed it, if ever wanted to smack someone please give it the guy who came up with this, then again it is BSF, everything goes from IPS cadre who are basically a police force and what do you expect from Indian police?

View attachment 191243
It is the IPS cadre that turned around the NSG as it is today when the Army's premier tier SFs are equipped like an African militia. So don't just blindly take jibes at anything and everything.

Fatalis

Country flag
Looks like they removed the recording...
😢😢

Yeah, looks like that. Some key takeaway from the video for me was:
1. NUH has become UHM (Utility Helicopter Maritime) with 60 Dhruv MK-III MR fulfilling the role. Rest will most probably be Naval LUH.
2. Programme LRSAM is a new long range SAM under development for IN and IAF.
3. Programme LRSAM is XRSAM.
4. Astra MK-2 production by next year.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag

View attachment 191243
Isme gola kaise daalenge???

Global Defence

New threads

Articles