DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Successful Brahmos launches have become so commonplace that most posters here fail to post about a new test.

Well, Western Command of IA successfully tested an extended range Brahmos at A&N islands today.

Fiu3MEEacAAcohU.jpeg

Fiu3MWcakAEnTqu.jpeg

Fiu3MjjaYAAIVQX.jpeg

After range extension Brahmos has a range of 450+ km . This test signifies the operationalisation of the extended range missile with the artillery regiment under Western Command.

Without range restrictions under MTCR, Brahmos aka Oniks / SS-N-26 has a 600 km range.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Successful Brahmos launches have become so commonplace that most posters here fail to post about a new test.

Well, Western Command of IA successfully tested an extended range Brahmos at A&N islands today.

View attachment 184322

View attachment 184323

View attachment 184325

After range extension Brahmos has a range of 450+ km . This test signifies the operationalisation of the extended range missile with the artillery regiment under Western Command.

Without range restrictions under MTCR, Brahmos aka Oniks / SS-N-26 has a 600 km range.
Thank you I was gonna post it but well my phone messed up ig

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
To all @DFI members who will read this .

In these upcoming weeks , let's take a undertaking and write one detailed technicalitiy based post on topic of interest , could vary from economy , defence , strategic aspects , space etc .

Let's write content so that our new as well as old members have something to read and learn , and will be a good sign off to this Anglo calendar based year

porky_kicker

Country flag
If A4-Mk2 & VEDA are interwined, then Is A4-Mk2, the actual A6 😬??
I doubt it

I am assuming A4 mk2 bec of composite motors and higher fuel fraction etc will have a higher range

IMO VEDA if used as a SSM should be able to deliver a 500-700 kg payload to ranges of 8000-10000 km

But nothing sure

Best wait and see

Global Defence

New threads

Articles