DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Fatalis

Country flag
We all know about DRDO working on a 3 pulse motor. It will most probably be a SAM.
Screenshot_20221123-195637.jpg

Pic credit: Defence Decode

And then we have image of XRSAM which has a booster and is part of ERADS. So, this 3 pulse motor based missile can be ERSAM and with booster it will become XRSAM.

xrsa.jpg

Pic credit: Porky Kicker sir ji.

Vamsi

Country flag
I have a feeling that the future of missile tech is proliferation of space tech from already existing space firms.
Vikram S must translate to some kind of Military use missile I am sure of it.
Solar Industries (which makes Pinaka mbrl) are the investors in Skyroot iirc....all their solid motors are tested at Solar Industries' facilities

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I have a feeling that the future of missile tech is proliferation of space tech from already existing space firms.
Vikram S must translate to some kind of Military use missile I am sure of it.
My irani Friemd of telegram , a member of basij (the child soldier paramilitary group which killed more than 95000 kids aged between 12 to 16 years old . In 1980s iran iraq war
By sending them to clear mines with a knife, a quran and a plastic golden colored key to jannt in case the kiddo gets killed )was telling me yesterday that, testing of weapons is necessary.
I told him about the legendary indian army weapon testing procedure. The fellow was astonished hehhehe. He said iran makes the best rockets better than anyone including India. , I Said merhaba to him and wished him goodluck.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles