DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Except Brahmos and Aakash missiles, there isn't any significant reserves with India to fight a war like in Ukraine simply because politi doesn't seem to warrant it.
They are still in Hindi-Chini bhai bhai mode...I promise you China has 10:1 strategic missile reserves that we have since they are preparing for Taiwan/Japan and US confrontation.

We'll get hit and then start scrambling like in wave 2 COVID.
Suffer losses and then have face-saving of some sort then scream on next rally how we managed it despite the circumstances...I see no way that not happening if a war breaks out.

RocketMan

Country flag
Except Brahmos and Aakash missiles, there isn't any significant reserves with India to fight a war like in Ukraine simply because politi doesn't seem to warrant it.
They are still in Hindi-Chini bhai bhai mode...I promise you China has 10:1 strategic missile reserves that we have since they are preparing for Taiwan/Japan and US confrontation.

Suffer losses and then have face-saving of some sort then scream on next rally how we managed it despite the circumstances...I see no way that not happening if a war breaks out.
It's simple ! Indian political class is clueless about national defence. We don't have a long term defence policy or a stated objective. Arming aimlessly without regards to a national defence strategy is a recipe for disaster . We need focus, commitment & sustained support to indian MIC along with rationalist & right sizing of cumbersome armed forces . And we need artillery , lots & lots of it !

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

We don't get serious before getting clapped hard. No preparation...strategic thinking doesn't permeate the bureaucratic thinking.
ATAGS we can't buy which is ready, Dhanush the failure defense PSUs can't make properly...this is our state.

We will continue to jerk-off and clap our own asses furiously like only we have any defense developments on this earth happening which should have happened 20 years ago.

ATAGS muh me lelo...order toh dena nahi hai. Poster laga kar mental masturbation

1653736516704.png

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
We don't get serious before getting clapped hard. No preparation...strategic thinking doesn't permeate the bureaucratic thinking.
ATAGS we can't buy which is ready, Dhanush the failure defense PSUs can't make properly...this is our state.

We will continue to jerk-off and clap our own asses furiously like only we have any defense developments on this earth happening which should have happened 20 years ago.

ATAGS muh me lelo...order toh dena nahi hai. Poster laga kar mental masturbation

View attachment 157794
Kuch nahi chinese ke pass....hahahaha....2 inch dick....hahahah
Bas yeh karlo. Plastic ke bane weapons hai...nahi chalte....made in china...hahahaha
we will die for nation etc etc etc

then 20+ meeting on border till news falls out of discussion and chinese are moving in our territory or building infra.
I have personally seen growth in border infra but it's still not enough, compare chinese side.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

It's simple ! Indian political class is clueless about national defence. We don't have a long term defence policy or a stated objective. Arming aimlessly without regards to a national defence strategy is a recipe for disaster . We need focus, commitment & sustained support to indian MIC along with rationalist & right sizing of cumbersome armed forces . And we need artillery , lots & lots of it !
That's a lot you are expecting from our govt
Those who are uneducated regarding the issue will be guided by educated ones but those educated ones are babudom, corruption, inefficient and incompetent to mordern times
Nation is filled with lobbies their work is to make govt to buy their item or don't let them buy simple
Point is we can never fight effectively against China bcoz our establishment be it civilian or military bureaucracy for past 60-65 years have this mentality and this can't be changed overnight and things doesn't seem to change at all
That's the reason we avoid war

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kuch nahi chinese ke pass....hahahaha....2 inch dick....hahahah
Bas yeh karlo. Plastic ke bane weapons hai...nahi chalte....made in china...hahahaha
we will die for nation etc etc etc

then 20+ meeting on border till news falls out of discussion and chinese are moving in our territory or building infra.
I have personally seen growth in border infra but it's still not enough, compare chinese side.
Buddy Chinese are better than us bcoz they supported their own industry not like us who is still influenced by other nations and lobbied heavily
And majorly they don't have a backward mindset like us bounding things with money and distributing in name of social schemes
They know how to make and maintain a nation which we fail horribly
People say how we dealt with porkies but the point is even they are like us and due to constant islamization they became worse

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Buddy Chinese are better than us bcoz they supported their own industry not like us who is still influenced by other nations and lobbied heavily
And majorly they don't have a backward mindset like us bounding things with money and distributing in name of social schemes
They know how to make and maintain a nation which we fail horribly
People say how we dealt with porkies but the point is even they are like us and due to constant islamization they became worse
Exactly, we compare with failed state porki too much.
We need a benchmark to track better than them, #1 priority get strategic autonomy in every military vertical possible. Start localizing every component possible and have private players pump they out like crazy.

Tap EU/US MIC and start supplying them.

These retards in Indian Military didn't know about TONBO and MKU until they saw NATO using them.
They should go and die of shame

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Exactly, we compare with failed state porki too much.
We need a benchmark to track better than them, #1 priority get strategic autonomy in every military vertical possible. Start localizing every component possible and have private players pump they out like crazy.

Tap EU/US MIC and start supplying them.

These retards in Indian Military didn't know about TONBO and MKU until they saw NATO using them.
They should go and die of shame
Many solutions possible bro even more than we know but the point is whether our establishment come out of defeatist and backward mentality and these politicians to be fearless instead of running behind Nobel peace prize

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

True, this is the scenario i am most worried about.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles