DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

rone

Country flag
Are you mentally stunted?

since when was DRDO a production agency? They have been outsourcing production to private players for a long time now

Criticise DPSUs all you like but this unfounded criticism of DRDO is ridiculous
Uhhh this guy again, dude the contest I said abt DRDO even try to sabotage it's on project based their past performance, can you name any DRDO technology completed development trails and enter production phase on respected time frames, and I never calmied DRDO was one end solution entity those who develop and produce the technology, what I said about their lackluster mentality towards their project developments and it's inability to finally pass over to a successful production agency on basis of merits, the context what said about Astra microwaves have to disown their fact they maid uttan mk2 radar antina for drso becoz they already poses the ability to make components of aesa radar in faster phase, if they get the lime light in media about concept to product in less than 6 months it will put a question marks on all pending DRDO projects currently in indefinite development cycles for past which they have to give explanation to MOD about funding of these white elephant project development, and please if you are not a retarded or mentally 13 yr old masquerading as def xpeerrrt, plz don't darg me to your 10 cent thought wars, also if you don't know how biased DRDO when ever they comes to technology sharing with private manufacturers take list of crucial defence technology they pass over to private manufacturers and state owned PSU you get your idea,

Last edited:

abingdonboy

Country flag
Uhhh this guy again, dude the contest I said abt DRDO even try to sabotage it's on project based their past performance, can you name any DRDO technology completed development trails and enter production phase on respected time frames, and I never calmied DRDO was one end solution entity those who develop and produce the technology, what I said about their lackluster mentality towards their project developments and it's inability to finally pass over to a successful production agency on basis of merits, the context what said about Astra microwaves have to disown their fact they maid uttan mk2 radar antina for drso becoz they already poses the ability to make components of aesa radar in faster phase, if they get the lime light in media about concept to product in less than 6 months it will put a question marks on all pending DRDO projects currently in indefinite development cycles for past which they have to give explanation to MOD about funding of these white elephant project development, and please if you are not a retarded or mentally 13 yr old masquerading as def xpeerrrt, plz don't darg me to your 10 cent thought wars, also if you don't know how biased DRDO when ever they comes to technology sharing with private manufacturers take list of crucial defence technology they pass over to private manufacturers and state owned PSU you get your idea,
After reading the first 2 lines I gave up

you don’t seem to live in the real world. I’m all for valid criticisms but you are over your head

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles