DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

gajapati

Country flag
India’s import dependence for extreme cold-weather clothing systems (ECWCS) — which equip soldiers to withstand extreme cold in high-altitude areas like Siachen — is now history. defence start-up aroo helps Army go off decades-long dependence on imported cold-weather gear ...

Tuco

Country flag
I think drdo must have its own ucav innovation centre like we had for missiles igmdp.See this drone mortar which was developed to deliver beer
Its an awesome contraption, but wouldn't that make the drone more visible?

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Its an awesome contraption, but wouldn't that make the drone more visible?
That is the reason I asked for innovation hub by drdo who can do regular tests on feasibility with such drones and to create tactics like swarming etc just like we have for pilots and how we can maximize the ai and kill tech.And about this drone it wasnt visible and had low noise hence most of the customers were injured while receiving the beer in many cases they couldnt notice and the drone delivered the beer on their heads hence it has near zero cep with near invisibility as once it will start pounding mortars it will be difficult to spot it.

Tuco

Country flag
That is the reason I asked for innovation hub by drdo who can do regular tests on feasibility with such drones and to create tactics like swarming etc just like we have for pilots and how we can maximize the ai and kill tech.
Chitradurga is meant for this isn't it, nowadays they are busy with lots of startups getting access to drdo facilities.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
If this is a testing model of SSN which we will be building under project 75 Alpha than I am Disappointed that it is lacking pump jet Propulsion. I was expecting this Model to have something like this:-

lj0qR36RFPGuXC_TYHukhNyFrkW4Amp6IR5ZJnVQ1ZI.jpg

Some nuclear submarines like the American Seawolf-class and Virginia-class, as well as the Russian Borei-class submarines implement pump jet Propulsion in them. But as some users had said, it could be model of an AUV under testing. Whatever it is, I just hope that our upcoming Project 75 SSNs will be having Pump jet implemented in them.

Chinmoy

Country flag
If this is a testing model of SSN which we will be building under project 75 Alpha than I am Disappointed that it is lacking pump jet Propulsion. I was expecting this Model to have something like this:-

View attachment 156301

Some nuclear submarines like the American Seawolf-class and Virginia-class, as well as the Russian Borei-class submarines implement pump jet Propulsion in them. But as some users had said, it could be model of an AUV under testing. Whatever it is, I just hope that our upcoming Project 75 SSNs will be having Pump jet implemented in them.
The picture was for CFD analysis of the hull. Be it pumpjet propulsion of normal screw propulsion, it would always have resistance effect on the hull and propulsion tech along with blade structure are the topmost secret of any sub. Their studies are done independently.

2-Figure1-1.png

Here is one fluid resistance test being carried out and that too without propeller blade or propulsion mechanism.

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
Where did that missile came from !!!! It suddenly appears on the screen..🤔
There is a stealth hepter there which cant be shown to abduls. Even I am wondering that, most probably there is a third at a higher altitude one not in the view.
Haha .. it was dropped from the 1st helicopter .. you can see it glint for a split second before the rocket motor fires.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles