DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Akula

Country flag
Coding pays more than 50k , so why waste doing mech/electro jobs less than 20k. I heard B E/tech working for 3k and 14k for ME/tec. Most BE/tech choose startup or coding or other non engineering job and rest finds job abroad. Afterall india is software humb of the world.
Also add civil engineering jobs. No one wants to take you without experience of 3 years. Lol, from where will the person gain experience if no company takes him/her.

karn

Country flag
I've always thought that our college education is our biggest hiderance .. I might as well have counted the bricks of the college building for all the good going there did .. No one wants to hire anyone with no knowledge ..
Now as someone who takes interviews and what have you it would be better to hire out of school.

johnj

tr
Also add civil engineering jobs. No one wants to take you without experience of 3 years. Lol, from where will the person gain experience if no company takes him/her.
True, it is easier for mech/electo/civil to get a job in software sector/ management/ banking or low level gov job than rep engg ones.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars they will not even consider Part Time job in the same field or Internship as work experiences. And like this will spend you 20s to get a premanenet job.

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
I have a friend he who joined Borche as a mech engineer fresher that moved to merc Benz.. He got sent to Germany by both these companies for a few months .. Seeing the gap between the work happening in Germany and India as well as work culture there .. he got pretty depressed and left the field .. Today he's into real estate ...
Such is life for core engineering people . And his salary was shockingly low compared to IT companies atleast.

Haldilal

Country flag
I have a friend he who joined Borche as a mech engineer fresher that moved to merc Benz.. He got sent to Germany by both these companies for a few months .. Seeing the gap between the work happening in Germany and India as well as work culture there .. he got pretty depressed and left the field .. Today he's into real estate ...
Such is life for core engineering people . And his salary was shockingly low compared to IT companies atleast.
Ya'll Nibbiars many Mechinacel Engineers I knew are currently working for just 7,000 Rupee per months that much the job market is now due to the Chinese virus.

karn

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars many Mechinacel Engineers I knew are currently working for just 7,000 Rupee per months that much the job market is now due to the Chinese virus.
The problem is seats in colleges don't even pretend to cater to industry demand .. Equal mech and cs seats ? Where cs demand is 10X .. and these moronic professors and college admin take Mtech as the best thing to do after Bachelors .. Why ? Cause these morons could never make it in the industry and now they are here . I can't blame them though they are products of their environment just like us.

Haldilal

Country flag
The problem is seats in colleges don't even pretend to cater to industry demand .. Equal mech and cs seats ? Where cs demand is 10X .. and these moronic professors and college admin take Mtech as the best thing to do after Bachelors .. Why ? Cause these morons could never make it in the industry and now they are here . I can't blame them though they are products of their environment just like us.
Ya'll Nibbiars and spend your entire 20s in search of a premanenet jobs we have many memebsr like this even in their late 20s trying to search for premanenet jobs. And Not everyone is like the @SKC Nibba lucky to own a firm and also get a high paying job in a large firms and get married before 30s and don't even tell us about it's.

NeXoft007

Country flag
@fire starter @Chinmoy @porky_kicker @NeXoft007

What r the chances that Agni p is a tech demonstrator for definitive A5 and K5 SLBM??

Cause a certain person i know says that Agni p is updated A5(in terms of tech like all composite stages) and a certain member quoted from a blog saying it's land varient k5 SLBM.
K5/ K6 is 2.3m at max in diameter, fatter than Agni Prime (1.4-1.5m).

Whitecollar

Country flag
Coding pays more than 50k , so why waste doing mech/electro jobs less than 20k. I heard B E/tech working for 3k and 14k for ME/tec. Most BE/tech choose startup or coding or other non engineering job and rest finds job abroad. Afterall india is software humb of the world.
I had the option of joining coding firms after completing B Tech. Still went for what I loved and found challenging: Instrumentation and Control engg. Pay was rough, life was harsh but atleast I did what I loved. Still doing it...pay's still a miniscule component compared to coders of similar years of experience...but where coders slog every now and then due to forced adaptability to newer languages, I can now write a fukin book on my trade(will be much more informative than whatever I read during B Tech)

Having said that, people here are dying to get a 10k per month job...plus you never work 8 hrs continuous in org like DRDO so who cares?? It's a good paying job I would say...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles