DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Photon

Country flag
Thank you bro for the complement. Now give me your address bro, just wanna send you some gift on hypersonic speed 🥰

View attachment 132863
Anyone can build a mockup like this and take photos who visiting their pavilion, But Botlab already proved their swarm technology and proved multiple times. I will accept your offer if HTNP demonstrated it in their 2021 dead line. hope you are not from that company, I know that guy since many years... :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Kalkioftoday

Country flag
Anyone can build a mockup like this and take photos who visiting their pavilion, But Botlab already proved their swarm technology and proved multiple times. I will accept your offer if HTNP demonstrated it in their 2021 dead line. hope you are not from that company, I know that guy since many years... :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:
I am his salesman and i am here to convince you that he is not a fraud. If you think that he is a fraud than please send me your location so that we can discuss and handle the situation more maturely.

Photon

Country flag
I am his salesman and i am here to convince you that he is not a fraud. If you think that he is a fraud than please send me your location so that we can discuss and handle the situation more maturely.
Sorry you are asking my location multiple times, I never called him a fraud, as an Indian researcher and a lover of desi technology I respect all companies working for our country, also I respect DFI member rules so not interested for wasted arguments..

Kalkioftoday

Country flag
Sorry you are asking my location multiple times, I never called him a fraud, as an Indian researcher and a lover of desi technology I respect all companies working for our country, also I respect DFI member rules so not interested for wasted arguments..
It was a joke buddy:facepalm: And i don't care if you call him a fraud cuz i also think he is a fraud

NeXoft007

Country flag
Avoid spreading misinformation that Brahmos is 20-25% longer. Only the cannister is longer and slimmer, by hardly 10%. Slimmer coz fortification not required from hot launch / internal ignition. Longer coz of gas generator below along with illusion of being taller only coz the Cannister got slimmed. There's close to no dimensional difference of the new Brahmos Block IV tested yesterday.

Covfefe

Country flag
Avoid spreading misinformation that Brahmos is 20-25% longer. Only the cannister is longer and slimmer, by hardly 10%. Slimmer coz fortification not required from hot launch / internal ignition. Longer coz of gas generator below along with illusion of being taller only coz the Cannister got slimmed. There's close to no dimensional difference of the new Brahmos Block IV tested yesterday.
Range estimate?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles