DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Can anyone finally tell me what the hell is with our light tank saga. As far as we know, LnT has been selected as DCPP for FICV and Arjun mk1a turret. Any update on production partner of light tank, it hasn't been chosen yet?? I think IA has still hasn't come to terms with the specs of light tank. Previous RFI was like they want everything in the size of maruti 800. Chinese are happy with 35 ton tank, so should we, right?

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Can anyone finally tell me what the hell is with our light tank saga. As far as we know, LnT has been selected as DCPP for FICV and Arjun mk1a turret. Any update on production partner of light tank, it hasn't been chosen yet?? I think IA has still hasn't come to terms with the specs of light tank. Previous RFI was like they want everything in the size of maruti 800. Chinese are happy with 35 ton tank, so should we, right?
We will order Sprut in 2040 !!

Covfefe

Country flag
Hanwha ya Sprut aayega
LnT and all are being indulged for the time being

Covfefe

Country flag
Agar MOD ka dimmag kharab hua toh woh army ka light tank janmon tak nahi aane denge. Kha Tak videshi maal chalega.
MoD ka dimaag hi nahi hai

Anything that gets passed by Finance Ministry and saves their ass from Audit is good enough for MoD
Let's hope LnT learns how to work the system here- given their expertise in civil projects, they'll be fast learners

Global Defence

New threads

Articles