DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Still single packed,waste a ton of space for a short range air defense.... I guess we would have quad pack version in the vls being developed to launch all indian naval missiles. Any idea how many missiles to be fitted onboard ships... 16 or 32?

Jimih

Country flag
Vertical Launch Short Range Surface to Air Missile launched to validate integrated operation of weapon system components including the vertical launcher with controller, canisterised flight vehicle and weapon control system

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Wtf is an S2A Cruise missile?

View attachment 123634
S2A stands for "Surface to air" here it is Referring to a Surface to Air cruise missile which if is launched from The Surface to hit a target in the air which means Surface to Air . Which has been mentioned for your information. Hope you got what I am saying @FalconSlayers .

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
i was wondering if navy is involved in SWIFT/Ghatak?...those big LDG's got me thinking
Maybe Navy is doing it ? Maybe Navy does have a hand in the project because I believe Navy wants a Naval Version of GHATAK/SWIFT which they want to Operate from their Aircraft carriers I believe. Don't know much about this.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles