DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Photon

Country flag
It was published in a journal called "Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science". I downloaded it using my lab's subscription
I don't remember the name of journal because I too have free access to many physics journals,may be in defence science journal (DSJ)of DRDO. interesting fact is now a days articles from China and turkey increasing in DSJ despite it's low impact factor. Recently I found that one of the Turkish professor who collaborating with Turkish UAV project have many co author papers with an indian professor on artificial intelligence. I don't know whether this guy knows he is indirectly helping our enemy's.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Give it to the media to manipulate the headline like that. A simple change from "image manipulation" to "possible image manipulation" would have been more faithful to the actual scenario. But nope. Media really are scum.
India's news media is currently taking money from every possible source that is busy to take down India's institutional capability development: Soros, ISI, Chinese, American deep-state, British neo-liberal imperialists, neo-lib tech CXOs, Big Pharma, Big Agro, you name it. The worst is that the Indian government is doing nothing about it.

All these beautiful designs that are posted here were canceled for the same reason; Soviets, British and West Germans paid off our politicians and babus (AIR and DD didn't count as media back then) to stall or cancel the plans so that we could continue buying their products. The nexus needs to be broken even if it means that the government has to use IB agents to take out the IAS/IFS + some commanders + media entities. Sorry for sounding like a trigger-happy maniac but I don't see any constitutional ways of removing these people except taking out the first lot and then bringing constitutional security clauses.

Ajit Doval raised the topic that civil society is the new frontier - but what does he plan to do about it if the government can't even take basic tough decisions and knocks on to the court's doors every time?

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
If you guys have noticed that Israel has moved to system called Barak MX with visible design changes than the Indian Barak 8. They are marketing the MX version with MRAD,LRAD and ER versions and there is no mention of Barak 8 on IAI site.A few questions here-
1) Why they changed the design??
2) Can we market the Barak 8 in the same way as they market their Barak MX, which is an offshoot of Barak 8. If not then we really need have done something stupid. For people who say its for Indian consumption only, please exports are equally important.
3) Can we further indigenize Barak 8 with Indian seekers and others. Well Israelis certainly have their Baraks made all inhouse and do not seems to uphold the spirit of JV.
I mean why should India play the nice guy when other party is not following the same.
4) What about the range of current Barak 8, various sources say different ranges from 70km to 90km, any official sources??
Any plans for range extension to 120km, which was heard a few years back.

Note:- don't compare this with Russia. Brahmos JV where p 800 oniks was already developed and brahmos was offshoot which gave logical right to Russians to market their oniks separately from brahmos whereas Barak was made from scratch for both Israelis and Indians and as such should follow the JV spirit.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
If you guys have noticed that Israel has moved to system called Barak MX with visible design changes than the Indian Barak 8. They are marketing the MX version with MRAD,LRAD and ER versions and there is no mention of Barak 8 on IAI site.A few questions here-
1) Why they changed the design??
2) Can we market the Barak 8 in the same way as they market their Barak MX, which is an offshoot of Barak 8. If not then we really need have done something stupid. For people who say its for Indian consumption only, please exports are equally important.
3) Can we further indigenize Barak 8 with Indian seekers and others. Well Israelis certainly have their Baraks made all inhouse and do not seems to uphold the spirit of JV.
I mean why should India play the nice guy when other party is not following the same.
4) What about the range of current Barak 8, various sources say different ranges from 70km to 90km, any official sources??
Any plans for range extension to 120km, which was heard a few years back.

Note:- don't compare this with Russia. Brahmos JV where p 800 oniks was already developed and brahmos was offshoot which gave logical right to Russians to market their oniks separately from brahmos whereas Barak was made from scratch for both Israelis and Indians and as such should follow the JV spirit.
You are trusting the Jews here , sir .
Thye look for their profit and don't follow the jv spirit .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles