DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

porky_kicker

Country flag
They sourced it from fan arts , as official design Haven't been released yet ,so they gave the image which resembles the most
Who told you it's fanart ?

It was posted in DRDO restricted section which was accessable because of wrong settings for a time

Lol the things I managed to see there before it got walled off

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Who told you it's fanart ?

It was posted in DRDO restricted section which was accessable because of wrong settings for a time

Lol the things I managed to see there before it got walled off
Isn't it a bit different from what drdo posts , they usually post images of product ,not these design .

Chinmoy

Country flag
Dude, if the question is all about government's intent, It is clear that they don't have any intention of following that up. We had a sleepy PMO fellow there as well. And if you are talking about any seminar where ASAT was talked, then yes I can recall one. DRDO once delivered a talk during the inauguration of JCBCAT and there they talked about ASAT. That was in 2017. They even talked about AD1 and AD2, in response to a question like this, "Is there anything like a THAAD equivalent under development in India?", Although they diverted from the topic and didn't gave a pinpoint answer.
Dude, how do you know govt is not serious? Becauae they have not make it public that how much money has been allocated or concerned institution is not holding up a seminar?

In that 2017 seminar, it has been specifically said that India has the capability to build a ASAT weapon. No where it has been mentioned that Govt has asked or given a go ahead or allocated fund. They didn't even mentioned about working on that. Now do you think Govt thought or given a go ahead on ASAT post 2017?

You yourself mentioned how they steer away from the topic. Even in case of AD1 and 2 which is so well discussed across media and forums, concerned authorities would always steer clear away.

I understand that you have just started your career and have a POV regarding how authorities work. But I would suggest you to work for atleast a decade or two to know the working way of any govt in such sectors.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles