DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
First explain the above 2 assertions of yours

Trajectory - how did you come to know about the trajectory profile(s) of A1-P

Materials - how did you come to know about the materials used in A1-P RV

Unless you can validate the same your entire discourse fails
  • Trajectory: They said as much. That it was a ballistic missile. We can infer with the fins that it is at least an MaRV. But if it had been an HGV, DRDO would have said so. And even if GoI told them to keep it a secret, Americans would have noticed the widely different trajectory and made a report of it to their Congress which would then have been picked up by RAND corp or some other think tank.
  • Materials: I've looked at recent R&D being done on these hafnium and zirconium diboride ceramics matrix composites. Doesn't seem like we have a working product yet. And even the samples produced in the lab use imported raw material. Unlike C/C or SiC/C CMCs where we actually source the material locally.

Abdus Salem killed

Usual Farts and shits about Indian capabilities .
Leave it, I have even seen some commentators on the same website asking if India even have materials for the HSTDV that can survive aerothermodynamic heating.

No, we don't have any. It's not like we have an effing space program where we work with high temperature materials, right? :laugh:
The comments are disgusting

Especially this Chinese

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Torpbuster.

Torpedo hard Kill
View attachment 116282
This system is probably similiar to Rafael torpbuster(very evident from nose section which doesn't seems optimal for passive/active detection) and can be used from current mareech launchers I guess. See this-

I wish we would have also been developing something similiar to an anti-torpedo torpedo(torpbuster is not exactly this) like sea spider and paket-nk. These types of systems have added advantage that torpedo doesn't need to go to them, they will go to attacking torpedo themselves.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles