DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
you know I do believe the fellow on the Okhotnik has been shrunk down, cuz the S-70 is now that big ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Chinese one is also very big, Russians always go big or go home
Swift is a scaled down version right??? The final iteration would be bigger?

not so dravidian

Country flag
Chinese one is also very big, Russians always go big or go home
Swift is a scaled down version right??? The final iteration would be bigger?
If I'm right swift is 1/8 of ghatak right??!

It's supposed to be in the class of Dassault neuroni.e, around 12 tons

Any idea about weight of swift???

Karthi

Country flag
Screenshot_2021-10-25-20-29-45-979_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.png

This is the best I can do , the exhaust looks very stealthy I can't confirm that the above three is exhaust or something else looks like exhaust , the exhaust nozzles are wide thus making the exhaust gases from the engine diffuse to the atmosphere much quickly and the exhaust plume will be very very thin and these exhausts can deflect waves that means a lot of stealth both in IR and RF domains. Very good design indeed very innovative and may be it cost a little bit thrust.

not so dravidian

Country flag
View attachment 116111

This is the best I can do , the exhaust looks very stealthy I can't confirm that the above three is exhaust or something else looks like exhaust , the exhaust nozzles are wide thus making the exhaust gases from the engine diffuse to the atmosphere much quickly and the exhaust plume will be very very thin and these exhausts can deflect waves that means a lot of stealth both in IR and RF domains. Very good design indeed very innovative and may be it cost a little bit thrust.
Bhai is it NPO Saturn 36mt or Kaveri ???

Global Defence

New threads

Articles