DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

FalconZero

Country flag
Yup, the OP is saying it’s fine to post.
Is this a real life? Or is it a fantasy?

I can't believe my eyes. This is just beautiful. It's like watching your girl getting naked in front of you for the first time, I am in awe. This thing is 5 meters in wingspan and 4 meter in length. Calling it a TD would be an insult. This frickin thing is probably better than your 'archer' uav at this point.

This looks more beautiful than it's props in the aero India show.

To give it a human example, you can fit literally three shahrukhans end to end along the wingspan width and 2.5 of them along its length.

It's length is almost same as tejas. Wing is close to 8.3m of tejas. (not close but you get the gist). Can't wait to see the video, i hope we get to see a video.

Tuco

Country flag
Same for me to bro..I am totally out of control, can't able to concentrate. now just read few lines and again look in to thread for updates .
LOL don't be anxious guys, I was in similar situation around rustom 2. It will still be in testing or in redesign due to some vastu problem when you guys probably would be dad's. So go go study.

It looks beautiful and like that the landing gear, is probably have been over designed keeping final article in mind. Oh gosh real tfta thingy.

SavageKing456

Country flag
LOL don't be anxious guys, I was in similar situation around rustom 2. It will still be in testing or in redesign due to some vastu problem when you guys probably would be dad's. So go go study.

It looks beautiful and like that the landing gear, is probably have been over designed keeping final article in mind. Oh gosh real tfta thingy.
There is a problem with ADE their projects are kinda cursed
If IITK and other private players did not get involved then swift would've not been reality.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
They should make the antenna and camera thingy conformal. Possibly will be done in the future.
It's prototype , meant to test the basic configuration and stealth wrt ground based radar .
The sensor aren't conformal maybe due to space constraints , but good thing is that this isn't just a dumb drone ,they are testing sensors too

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles