DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Curious droid

Country flag
New CHASSIS under fabrication in CVRDE:
CVRDE have released an RFP document for fabrication of TEST CHASSIS for an undisclosed vehicle (possibly NGMBT) Which will be made out of SPADE medium hardend steel and would feature Explosive Reactive Armour,APU, Inteegrated fire detection and suppression system,CBRN capabilities etc..

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
CVRDE have released an RFP document for fabrication of TEST CHASSIS for an undisclosed vehicle (possibly NGMBT) Which will be made out of SPADE medium hardend steel and would feature Explosive Reactive Armour,APU, Inteegrated fire detection and suppression system,CBRN capabilities etc..
Post this in the NGMBT thread too buddy.

Curious droid

Country flag
Post this in the NGMBT thread too buddy.
Yep!

SavageKing456

Country flag
Bruh i lost my shit when i saw the electric discharge, i had assumed it was just a normal trident.

One part of me finds it silly but assuming the situation at the LAC maybe our armed forces can seriously use something like that to fry up batmunchers.
Who knows we might've actually used these in tawang?

Akula

Country flag
SMH pedobair is at it again.
Honestly this lad has made a project better than 95% engineering final years btech and Mtech.
Most btech kids just have drone as their final projects which is only used got peeking into grils hostel after evaluation.
The amount of trolling this guy is receiving on twitter for making this non-lethal weapons(it still can kill people) shows people in India try to pull people down. First of all its not a jugaad and he is not a employee of DRDO. In starting of video he states that Chinese used their traditional weapons, that's why he used an Indian weapon "Trishul". Yaha ade logo ki jal gayi.
Than comes our 2bhk journalists mentioning Chinese hypersonic glide vehicle test, because they themselves make 155mm artillery shells, Ballistic missiles or hypersonic missiles in their backyard.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles