DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

sorcerer

Country flag
Two HAL Dornier-228 aircraft to aid air connectivity in Arunachal | India News - Times of India
Chethan Kumar / TNN / Sep 26, 2021, 13:43 IST

2 minutes

BENGALURU: Defence PSU Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) on Sunday said it has signed a lease agreement with Alliance Air Aviation Limited for the supply of two made-in-India civil Dornier-228 (Do-228) aircraft for regional operations in Arunachal Pradesh.

porky_kicker

Country flag
I am not going to reply on twitter on this, but the second one seems more plausible then first.
👍

2nd & 3rd - same platform but 2 different purposes for simplicity

There is the divert control system which i am sure is being used in one of the configuration

To tell the truth i was spooked , tried to include minimal information , some i will discuss later because system is yet to be revealed publically / tested

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
So, this Drone PLI scheme can be used by defence manufacturers to manufacture UAVs in India and is not limited to the drones we fly as “toys” or other civilian applications.

Modi is smart yo
1632706042777.png

Unless mera KLPD ho and GA makes commercial drones as well which I’m unaware of.

johnj

LRMFR can be MF STAR replacement.
Maybe IRDE is working on IRST pod.
LRMFR like SAMPSON or APAR/ELM ? Band ?
Drdo already started development of IRST for Su30 and MWF. status unknown.

Chinmoy

Country flag
It's ok. They are on the learning curve. Sooner or later they will master the craft of drone operation. You have to accept we are nowhere near forget UCAV even our rustom UAV is nowhere to be seen.
By this logic, I must say that we are on a better learning curve then Turkey in drone designing.

Chinmoy

Country flag
👍

2nd & 3rd - same platform but 2 different purposes for simplicity

There is the divert control system which i am sure is being used in one of the configuration

To tell the truth i was spooked , tried to include minimal information , some i will discuss later because system is yet to be revealed publically / tested
Yeah, 3rd Pic was not loading up. So missed it out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles