DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Frontrunner

Country flag
I know iam saying it wrong & with lives of 20 bravehearts lost...

I think the Chinese agression is the best thing which has happened to the plagued & moribunded Indian Defence & MOD..

it made us running straight out of deep slumber..

Now with a marauding china with all it's glory is breathing right against our neck.. we don't have any other options left than to prepare for a long haul..

Years of apathy and cumbersome bureaucratic potholes plaguing our defense preparedness have finally being taken care of at a rapid pace.

Still their's a lot to be done and achieved.. but finally im seeing a light to end of this tunnel.

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag

I think the Chinese agression is the best thing which has happened to the plagued & moribunded Indian Defence & MOD..

Now with a marauding china with all it's glory is breathing right against our neck.. we don't have any other options left than to prepare for a long haul..

Years of apathy and cumbersome bureaucratic potholes plaguing our defense preparedness have finally being taken care of at a rapid pace.

Still their's a lot to be done and achieved.. but finally im seeing a light to end of this tunnel.
i agree with you completely.

China on our door slapped our sleeping ass so hard that the first thing we realized was the difference between indian made equipment and imported equipment.

Akula

Country flag

Wait for the day when China reveal their H-20 bomber.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Looks like India has a lot of appetite for Air Defence systems. It was reported the last year too-

The Defence Security Cooperation Agency of the US government said that the proposed sale to India included 5 AN/MPQ-64Fl Sentinel radar systems, 118 AMRAAM AIM-120C-7/C-8 missiles (the surface to air version of the medium range air to air missile used by Pakistan against India post Balakot strike), 3 AMRAAM Guidance Sections, 134 Stinger FIM-92L missiles.
This NASAM saga is never ending...

THESIS THORON

Country flag
dedicated ew fighter jet is nice, but why dont we make a emp missile for SAM.

imo it will be more effective than anti radiation missile, bec antiradiation missile will need to destroy the radar
but if emp missile will burst near 1km radius it will just fry the electronics

opinions plz :ear::ear:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles