DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Cheran

Country flag
So the army camp of bsf is a isis training camp and now threatening with attacks from taliban
Indian military has established these camps lol

View attachment 109888View attachment 109889View attachment 109890
Utter Shameful!! bloody traitors.

Inki maa chod do haramiyo ki.
Is it normal for DRDO to hire Contractual Employees? Seems like a security lapse?
A lot espionage acts being caught of late.

Whether it is IB having more success or adversaries have greatly increased their efforts or a mixture of both, we may never know.

It is normal for such organizations to have contractual employees.

Consider -

A canteen that is running inside ITR. A firm may have won this contract for lets say 2 years.

The IT/Server/Security maintenance might be offloaded to a contractor who provides spares/support etc.

CCTV network maintenance might be offloaded to a contractor who provides spares/support etc.

Similarly electrical/plumbing etc. works might also be offloaded to a contractor.

So contractors will have nice access inside the premise. They will have a non disclosure agreement with DRDO.

Contractors can develop "friendships" with the permanent staff.

If traitors have access to these contracting firms, they will have access to DRDO.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
A lot espionage acts being caught of late.

Whether it is IB having more success or adversaries have greatly increased their efforts or a mixture of both, we may never know.

It is normal for such organizations to have contractual employees.

Consider -

A canteen that is running inside ITR. A firm may have won this contract for lets say 2 years.

The IT/Server/Security maintenance might be offloaded to a contractor who provides spares/support etc.

CCTV network maintenance might be offloaded to a contractor who provides spares/support etc.

Similarly electrical/plumbing etc. works might also be offloaded to a contractor.

So contractors will have nice access inside the premise. They will have a non disclosure agreement with DRDO.

Contractors can develop "friendships" with the permanent staff.

If traitors have access to these contracting firms, they will have access to DRDO.

I think I can answer this one.

My cousin used to work in DRDO jodhpur. One of the basic things they are taught before being hired is to NOT talk about any sensitive stuff apart from people authorised. This is obvious but one other thing they also have to do is report ANY civilian or an armed forces personnel or even a person from different department asking questions outside of their scope to the Departmental security head .

And they hold a meeting every year to remind their employees to do so.

Now the most interesting part, they hold drills every now and then where people from intelligence are disguised and try to gain access to information . People responsible for security lapse are then held accountable.

Few years back (not in DRDO jodhpur, this is some other facility) a guy from intelligence dressed up as a janitor working as a contractor was able to obtain info from an employee in a drill. Employee was immediately let go.

so it is tough to obtain vital information from someone already working there. Most that can probably done is getting some photos. And even then they get caught because contractor companies have to agree to terms of surprise check of employee's personal devices.

Gessler

Country flag
"3E Elektro Optik Sistemler San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. (3E) based in Ankara, Turkey with 15 years of rich experience in design, development, validation and marketing of high-end optical products to various defence departments in Europe is the product partner of Ozak."

They're basically a distributor for 3EEOS products, with probably some level of localization (but likely limited).

Tuco

Country flag
"3E Elektro Optik Sistemler San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. (3E) based in Ankara, Turkey with 15 years of rich experience in design, development, validation and marketing of high-end optical products to various defence departments in Europe is the product partner of Ozak."

They're basically a distributor for 3EEOS products, with probably some level of localization (but likely limited).
Well, I was like "wow they came out of know where" . I went through there website and was impressed with their lineup. Hopefully our govt is prudent enough, don't want to finance a company which may very will do business with the porks. Tonbo/tata/bel all the way.

sorcerer

Country flag
hal: HAL, Rolls-Royce ink new pact for Make-in-India Adour engine parts for global markets | India News - Times of India

BENGALURU: Defence PSU Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) on Tuesday said it has signed an agreement with Rolls-Royce for Make-in-India Adour engine parts to support the latterโ€™s international defence customer base.
A HAL statement issued here read: โ€œThrough this partnership, Rolls-Royce aims to strengthen the ecosystem for Adour engines in India by building on HALโ€™s existing capabilities for manufacturing and supporting the engines for Indian customers over several decades.โ€

porky_kicker

Country flag
Just a thought came to me.

What are our chances to see a A-P conversion to SLBM?
Well in terms of benefits what would be the advantage over K4/K5 will be the big question that will need to be factored in

Personally i see AP utility as a ASBM, even as that of a future hypersonic glide vehicle carrier but who knows

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
Just a thought came to me.

What are our chances to see a A-P conversion to SLBM?
I rather see Agni P as a stepping stone to having our own ASBM rather than an SLBM.
I see Agni P as India's equivalent to PLARF DF-21D and DF-26 which if effectively utilized can deter Chinese Carrier Battle Groups from entering the Indian Ocean Region.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles