DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Screenshot_20210803-120849~2.png

Screenshot_20210803-115436~2.png

Screenshot_20210803-150357~2.png

The Tata Rajak series of NV/TI equipment, the last one is a cooled thermal imager btw

Chinmoy

Country flag
You are a guy who has gone into personal attack.

Let's not go personal with knowledge level.

Before you gave That scania file I have seen it already, no mention of Bharat stage rating or any fuel consumption rating at all.

Instead of writing SHITS and wasting your time on personal attack, please write BHARAT STAGE RATING OF scania truck because it will cost you only three words and my also less time.

And here is mine reference to stallion truck Neptune engine rating.

It's BHP forum.

Yours SWEDISH TRUCK RATING will come when India vyomanauts will land on Mars.
Because Mr Brilliant, Scania FAT/ Scania SBAT111S/A doesn't come in BS standard. Scania do make trucks in India, but those are not military vehicles. SBAT111S/A operated by IA comes in Euro standard and we have Euro II standard operational.

But if you are trying to relate it with fuel consumption, then I am again sorry. BS or Euro standard has got nothing to do with it. It's all about emission standard. As far as fuel consumption is concerned, AL 6*6 gives a range of 700km with 350 ltr fuel i.e 2km/ltr. SBAT111S/A gives 550 km range with a fuel capacity of 167 ltr i.e 3km/ltr.

Manish Singh

Country flag
"Recently MIDHANI has developed a new MIDHANI KAVACH product (BR Jacket) using a coating of graphene nanoparticles on composite panels made of multiple layers of UHMWPE bonded with Ceramic tiles and significant improvement has been found on strength of Composite panels which is also been confirmed by ballistic testing conducted at NABL accredited lab and results were found to be satisfactory. The development reduces the weight of Bullet Resistant Jacket by
20% and significant Back Face Signature (BFS) compared to existing Jacket which is remarkably good achievement compared to existing BR Jackets as per BIS 17051: 2018 standard. IPR for this new development by MIDHANI Armouring team is already been filed and it is under evaluation
process."

Global Defence

New threads

Articles