DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Willy3

Country flag
Also despite their long speeches no P5 going to reality dismantle their chemical weapons. So why kept ourselves in Gandhian bullshit.
In our 32 lakh sq km area we have enough area to hide few thousand tonnes of chemical weapons.

+ Having a chemical weapon division could actually helped developing antidode and other counter measures against chemical disaster or direct/indirect attack...so they are worth it.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Also despite their long speeches no P5 going to reality dismantle their chemical weapons. So why kept ourselves in Gandhian bullshit.
In our 32 lakh sq km area we have enough area to hide few thousand tonnes of chemical weapons.

+ Having a chemical weapon division could actually helped developing antidode and other counter measures against chemical disaster or direct/indirect attack...so they are worth it.
I think your idea is good but not few thousand tonnes , we should have something that is more deadlier and small quantity is enough

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Meh..by that logic we shouldn't be posses nuclear arsenal too... there will be 10 times more injured or effected person from the nuclear strike then straight outright killed one.
Having chemical weapon isn't bad as long as we are keeping no first use policy
Nuclear weapons either kill masses or leave radiation burns in long ranges. Chemical weapons means just torture.

There is a no Gandhian bullshit here. Instant kill weapons are more humane than being terrorists.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Nuclear weapons either kill masses or leave radiation burns in long ranges. Chemical weapons means just torture.

There is a no Gandhian bullshit here. Instant kill weapons are more humane than being terrorists.
Yeah but as a backup to be never used , except a all out war and we are literally destroyed ,so to destroy enemy too .

SavageKing456

Country flag
Okay so regarding EOTS DAS for amca
Firstly you have to guess up things
EOTS DAS is already developed/developing/not even started
Note-/ here means that obviously i can't tell you straight you have to guess cause i am yet not allowed,waiting for my friends approval.
Entity developing/developed/would develop-DRDO labs/IIT/Private company.

Note-I am not making up this stuff,if you want to believe,good if not then also good.
Once i get approval I'll tell everything.
@FalconSlayers

Especially for you

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Okay so regarding EOTS DAS for amca
Firstly you have to guess up things
EOTS DAS is already developed/developing/not even started
Note-/ here means that obviously i can't tell you straight you have to guess cause i am yet not allowed,waiting for my friends approval.
Entity developing/developed/would develop-DRDO labs/IIT/Private company.

Note-I am not making up this stuff,if you want to believe,good if not then also good.
Once i get approval I'll tell everything.
@FalconSlayers

Especially for you
@SavageKing456 be like...
I give you rat shit, bat shit and cat shit and Now you have to decide which one among the following is bullshit:pound:.

SavageKing456

Country flag
For what?
Ok.
enough of intimidation.
Infact EOTS das is already developed by IITB,years back
One of my friends who has connections with IITB told me.
He also told me that this sensor would have applications in ABM which nexoft alam tweeted.
He is the one leading the research
And list of research done
When i asked about specs of EOTS he said it's classified but he told me that it's same as that of f35 and talked something about Quantum dot technology idk what it is maybe someone could elaborate.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ok.
enough of intimidation.
He also told me that this sensor would have applications in ABM which nexoft alam tweeted.
When i asked about specs of EOTS he said it's classified but he told me that it's same as that of f35 and talked something about Quantum dot technology idk what it is maybe someone could elaborate.
1620800581065.gif

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ok.
enough of intimidation.
EOTS or DAS or both will be there? And did he mean EOTS, that crystal maze below F-35 nosecone for AMCA? DAS?

not so dravidian

Country flag
long time no see y'all
When i asked about specs of EOTS he said it's classified but he told me that it's same as that of f35 and talked something about Quantum dot technology
:cruisin2::balleballe:

Quantum dot technology : Quantum Dot Infrared Photodetectors (QDIPs), to establish such devices as viable third-generation imaging technology fall outs for the IR community worldwide. The research led to some key breakthroughs. IIT-B Prof was the first to demonstrate state-of-art characteristics of quaternary-capped QDIPs, which surpassed all previous world records in terms of a combination of very high responsivity with detectivity
He is also the first one to demonstrate that ex-situ ion implantation in QDIPs drastically enhances their signal-to-noise ratio

In the ultra-violet (UV) domain, Prof.Chakrabarti took up the challenging research of demonstrating stable p-type doping in ZnO (proposed to be a better alternative to the existing commercial Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology). His demonstration of very stable p-type doping of ZnO and ZnMgO via PIII (Plasma Immersion Ion Implantation) doped phosphorous and nitrogen have not been reported earlier and, may be considered as a

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles