DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Another import while we get awed by the pics from drdo....either we are no where ready as we think with some of these things or its corrupt bastards preserving their middlemen cuts....
It's make 2 category only private companies can participate in it.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Would someone help compile a list of tech we haven't heard of but is required and maybe in DEVEOLPMENT , like this tsto type bomber or reconnaissance aircraft .

Karthi

Country flag
prototype of the high capacity plasma pyrolysis system2.jpg
prototype of the high capacity plasma pyrolysis system.jpg

prototype of the plasma pyrolysis system. used for safe disposal of bio-medical waste without formation of harmful chemicals and gases. this technology is being used in GIFT city. variant of he same can be used in various applications , including in aircraft carriers for waste disposal

no smoking

Country flag
That's for terminal phase not mid phase , show me some early stage manuver , any text that claim so
No, the maneuver in the terminal phase is performed by RV generally through aerodynamic design.

The midcourse maneuver is done by the PBV through the liquid engine thrust. The procedure of PBV of the MIRVs releasing multi RVs is already a kind of maneuver. Generally the rocket engine on PBV can provide around 200s time for maneuvering. If you want a much larger extent maneuver, reduce the number of RV, leave more fuel to maneuvering.

SavageKing456

Country flag
No, the maneuver in the terminal phase is performed by RV generally through aerodynamic design.

The midcourse maneuver is done by the PBV through the liquid engine thrust. The procedure of PBV of the MIRVs releasing multi RVs is already a kind of maneuver. Generally the rocket engine on PBV can provide around 200s time for maneuvering. If you want a much larger extent maneuver, reduce the number of RV, leave more fuel to maneuvering.
This ABM would still knock-off chinese junk and would mostly end the boasting of HGV done by China

porky_kicker

Country flag
On the issue of corona virus which is alleged to be bio-engineered for offensive use, its ramifications should be taken very seriously I believe its high time to rethink on offensive biological warfare program as a deterrence or as analogue to Russian 'dead hand' fail-deadly & mutual assured destruction deterrence.

IMO nuclear weapons cannot guarantee protection against biological weapons because there will be literally no survivors if a country comes under biological attack.

Even if India is hit with 200 nukes there will be many survivors, with biological weapons literally no survivors over a period of time.

Eg if 1 kg of highly refined botulinum toxin is released & dispersed evenly by wind in all directions it is more than enough to kill 1 billion people if breathed in by them.

AFAIK bio-warfare agents have a pre-engineered oxidation life. Eg say botulinum toxin has been engineered to have a oxidation life of 72 hours

It means it will stay virulent for 72 hours & will kill everything within that time period after which it will lose virulence High possibility local mutations might occur leading to continued virulence in few effected areas, but a sensible country will never develop a deadly biological agent without simultaneously developing an antidote for the same to cater for own safety & unforseen complications during possible use, unless they are as dumbfucks as who you know

I have a suspicion that after what happened last year many countries have resumed their dormant programs relating to the same

omaebakabaka

I have a suspicion that after what happened last year many countries have resumed their dormant programs relating to the same
To my point earlier, it requires offence, defence and very important intelligence and since this is very specialized field it requires a complete new set up and directly report to PM, DM and COAS.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
No idea bro maybe others know
Any idea of expdr ,lrcv project ,some guy was asking about it on @NeXoft007 twitter handle.

I think it might be something related to tsto type vehicle for reconnaissance and maybe a missile instead .

Pulse detonation aregood for mach 5 speed , ramjet coupled with it can provide succeeding speed .

I remember maybe you or some other guy posted about pulse detonation from drdo , can it something like Lockheed skunk works blackswift project

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
On the issue of corona virus which is alleged to be bio-engineered for offensive use, its ramifications should be taken very seriously I believe its high time to rethink on offensive biological warfare program as a deterrence or as analogue to Russian 'dead hand' fail-deadly & mutual assured destruction deterrence.

IMO nuclear weapons cannot guarantee protection against biological weapons because there will be literally no survivors if a country comes under biological attack.

Even if India is hit with 200 nukes there will be many survivors, with biological weapons literally no survivors over a period of time.

Eg if 1 kg of highly refined botulinum toxin is released & dispersed evenly by wind in all directions it is more than enough to kill 1 billion people if breathed in by them.

AFAIK bio-warfare agents have a pre-engineered oxidation life. Eg say botulinum toxin has been engineered to have a oxidation life of 72 hours

It means it will stay virulent for 72 hours & will kill everything within that time period after which it will lose virulence High possibility local mutations might occur leading to continued virulence in few effected areas, but a sensible country will never develop a deadly biological agent without simultaneously developing an antidote for the same to cater for own safety & unforseen complications during possible use, unless they are as dumbfucks as who you know

I’ve heard that we disposed off our Chemical Weapons under UN which was the world’s largest chemical weapons stockpile, and all of it was mustard gas, the deadliest chemical weapon. Is it true?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles