DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Unmanned ground vehicle on a medium truck?????
What is it utility, if troop/supply carrying is the thing it doesn't make any sense, as it is adding complexity

@Lonewolf nibba is it worth posting?
With older info too attached , then hell yeah.

If you get time post 2 things from sf thread and army thread , i sill do some from other

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
With older info too attached , then hell yeah.

If you get time post 2 things from sf thread and army thread , i sill do some from other
Maybe the UGV is intended recon only, then why the medium truck, a tata safari would have sufficed, the Israelis have done something similar

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
All exercise names and avn call signs to be indigenized and avoid anglicised callsigns

Oh that is music to my ears, always wanted the IAF to use Sanskrit-ised callsigns
All due respect, avengers is cool, but Markandeya is better

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Mudi kaka wants to change the callsign from Mike and Charlie to Chintu and Mohan.

Army officers are opposing this saying we have a long and glorious tradition, our tradition our inspired from military minds like chetwood.
Pakistan regularly uses callsigns such as "Ghazi", "Ghaznavi", "Babur", "Timur".

We can use Sanskrit & Puranic names such as "Arjun", "Drona", "Ravana". Will be fun :)

notaname

Country flag
Mudi kaka wants to change the callsign from Mike and Charlie to Chintu and Mohan.

Army officers are opposing this saying we have a long and glorious tradition, our tradition our inspired from military minds like chetwood.
Good idea make them in Sanskrit porkis will need to learn Sanskrit to understand too much fun :pound: :pound:

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Pakistan regularly uses callsigns such as "Ghazi", "Ghaznavi", "Babur", "Timur".

We can use Sanskrit & Puranic names such as "Arjun", "Drona", "Ravana". Will be fun :)
Or Garuda, Ashwathama, Raaja, Kesari, Chanakya, kautliya, Shunga
Oh my god it's a fking goldmine

porky_kicker

Country flag
what does this mean?
Long story short - a slaves lament

( Slavery is not always physical, that is a thing of the past, what we have now is mental slavery )

It will be fun to have conv like this

Command centre " Shiva initiate launch sequence"

Launch centre " Tandav initiated "

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

Country flag

omaebakabaka

I had raised this issue years back here

Chanakya ko samajhne ka aukad nahi chale Tzu ko samajhne

That is why our military thinkers were always sub par except for a very few of them
Very true, all sanatan scriptures and wisdom of rishis and munis leads us to internal strength and emphasizes it with unambiguous words (out of all 11 indriyas, the one that rules is manas -- testimony to your earlier point). Inner strength leads to external actions that are consequential and effective.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles