DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@hit&run , sir please ban haldi for few days for off topic discussion 🤣🤣🤣
Ya'll Nibbiars what off-topic i said right will you believe the pinaka numbers quoted by this or when I say Indra Nagar Ka Gubda Hun Main. :troll:

And @ezsasa Nibba and @Indx TechStyle Nibba knew's that right. 😎

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars what off-topic i said right will you believe the pinaka numbers quoted by this or when I say Indra Nagar Ka Gubda Hun Main. :troll:

And @ezsasa Nibba and @Indx Tech style Nibba knews that right. 😎
Pinaka mk 1 is possible to be converted to mk 2 ,also private sector last year delivered some parts for rocket , so increase in quality is possible .

Arihant Roy

Country flag
The heavy lift workhorses of the Indian airforce doing their bit in the fight against corona. Be it the emergency massive airlift of thousands of tonnes of supplies, ordnance, fuel and oil, armour and artillery as part of Snow Leopard to transporting oxygen tankers during these difficult times, the IAF heavy lift transport fleet is showing us once again the sheer importance of these gentle giants in moving vast amounts of men and material swiftly from one place to another during periods of emergency.

They airlifted cryogenic oxygen containers from Air Force Station Hindan to Panagarh for recharging, in support of the fight against Covid-19. Similar airlift tasks are underway across the country.

Ezom6meUUAMA92s.jpeg

Ezom6mdUcAIZy56.jpeg

Il-76

Ezom6mcVkAYndtj.jpeg

Ezom6mfVoAIjXn0.jpeg

Chinmoy

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the confusion is started where some articles stated outdated numbers in 2016.
You have not read the article completely it seems. Quint has categorically quoted Jayant Patil, Senior VP & Head of L&T defence. I'll post it here again for ease of reading.

“The first two Pinaka regiments were inducted during 2006-2010. L&T, which supplied the systems for one regiment, has been supporting them on an as-needed basis. The user (Indian Army) has plans for induction of 22 regiments overall and this is likely to be in a timeframe of a decade plus,” Jayant D Patil, Senior Vice President & Head - Defence & Aerospace, L&T said.
Now unlike other MSM, it is not from some unmanned source. Now mathematically speaking, if first two regiment induction completed by 2010 only, how you are adding up 5 more regiments without order?

Now read this line from 2016 ToI on Pinaka order.

The two projects headed for CCS nod are for two more Pinaka MLRS regiments for 3,300 crore and another regiment of BrahMos supersonic cruise missiles for over 5,000 crore.

The two Pinaka regiments, which will add to the two such regiments already inducted by the Army,
Here is the complete link.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...mo-worth-Rs-15000-cr/articleshow/51465947.cms

Now again read this line from Economic Times of 2016.

The army has also been sanctioned to float tenders for six regiments of the Pinaka multi-rocket launchers.

During October last year, the DAC had cleared the 3rd and 4th Pinaka regiments.
Here is the link for further read.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...s-jets-and-464-tanks/articleshow/55295197.cms

So you could see that in 2016, 3rd and 4th regiment paper has gone to CCS and 5th to 10th regiment has got MoD approval for tender. Now please don't say that everyone copy pasted or got influenced by The Quint article.

Haldilal

Country flag
Okay to criticize members for derailing thread but name calling and all is not acceptable in distant future too , better stfu when you can't say it politely
Ya'll Nibbiars just leave it's they dont knew the actual meaning of the term here nibbiars just a troller. Here technical discussion is happening not to engage with trollers just ignore them. And technically i never derailed the threads. Hasi Mazak Chalata hai. I left listening to the troller a long time ago. Better also every do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars just leave it's they dont knew the actual meaning of the term here nibbiars just a troller. Here technical discussion is happening not to engage with trollers just ignore them. And technically i never derailed the threads. Hasi Mazak Chalata hai. I left listening to the troller a long time ago. Better also every do the same.
i reported himmust ban these types as soon as possible,please report him too.dont leave these types alive.

Haldilal

Country flag
You have not read the article completely it seems. Quint has categorically quoted Jayant Patil, Senior VP & Head of L&T defence. I'll post it here again for ease of reading.

Now unlike other MSM, it is not from some unmanned source. Now mathematically speaking, if first two regiment induction completed by 2010 only, how you are adding up 5 more regiments without order?

Now read this line from 2016 ToI on Pinaka order.

Here is the complete link.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...mo-worth-Rs-15000-cr/articleshow/51465947.cms

Now again read this line from Economic Times of 2016.

Here is the link for further read.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...s-jets-and-464-tanks/articleshow/55295197.cms

So you could see that in 2016, 3rd and 4th regiment paper has gone to CCS and 5th to 10th regiment has got MoD approval for tender. Now please don't say that everyone copy pasted or got influenced by The Quint article.
Ya'll Nibbiars may be I am right or wrong. If I got any link to support my post will surely post it's till then let's leave it as it's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars how many dhanush are in service any figure available?.

Haldilal

Country flag

SavageKing456

Country flag
I would have ripped him apart,but saw your message so okay.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles