DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

mokoman

Country flag

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle would you please tell more about ITM that you quoted on other thread for different type of missile , and which system are in testing
Nirbhay has been cancelled overall and will act as a technology demonstrator only. A new program to develop a series of cruise missiles is in existence now named as ITM/ITCM (Indigenous Tech Cruise Missile). They may be named ITM-1, 2, 3 etc. unless provided with specific names.
Then, corona screwed the schedules. I think I have read a more detailed article which I can't find right now.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Nirbhay has been cancelled overall and will act as a technology demonstrator only. A new program to develop a series of cruise missiles is in existence now named as ITM/ITCM (Indigenous Tech Cruise Missile). They may be named ITM-1, 2, 3 etc. unless provided with specific names.
Then, corona screwed the schedules. I think I have read a more detailed article which I can't find right now.
Hope they try stealthy design, nirbhay is really a sore for eye .

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Lets hope we can see it in next 50 years

Karthi

Country flag
Brahmos store model in 0.6 m WT.jpg
MKI model in 1.2 m WT..jpg

Brahmos Wind tunnel Model in 0.6m Wind tunnel.
MKI With brahmos model at1.2m wind tunnel.

Composite image of store release trajectory..jpg

Composite image of store release.

Wing test box mounted on test rig System.jpg

SARAS MK1 wing testing

SARAS Wing using VERITy.jpg

NAL has developed and patented processing technique called “Vacuum Enabled Resin Infusion Technology (VERITy” for the manufacturing of composite wing) . LCA , LCH , SARAS like aircrafts used this technique to develop their composite wings .

India’s largest aerospace autoclave with working space of 4.4 m dia × 9 m length at CSIR-NAL, ...jpg

Transportation of the autoclave shell..jpg

The above autoclaves are used for manufacturing composite wings for various aircrafts including LCA.

Trouser duct of LCA Aircraft cured in an autoclave at nal.jpg

Trouser duct of LCA Aircraft cured in an autoclave

Ajax01

Country flag
Repost in AMCA thread please. Looks like things have improved since the previous RAS designs.
Its specific for X band. We need Ultra Wideband/Broadband to go with it as well. There is a novel ultrawideband design as well for -10db in 1.7 to 25 Ghz as well.
There is also design for -20db in 7.5 to 14.5 Ghz in IIT .
I also found a graphene- metallic pacth by a NAL guy for 1 to 60Ghz absorber.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Its specific for X band. We need Ultra Wideband/Broadband to go with it as well. There is a novel ultrawideband design as well for -10db in 1.7 to 25 Ghz as well.
Please post the links if possible. (In AMCA thread)

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
How good it will be in aircraft condition , any test for it in collab with drdo ,in your knowledge

Ajax01

Country flag
How good it will be in aircraft condition , any test for it in collab with drdo ,in your knowledge
No idea. But many are intended to be used for military applications. Few of these guys are also cited by Iranians and Malaysians aside from ofcourse Chinese and Koreans. Didn't Know the Malaysians were into stealth stuff.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles