DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can you tell me if what this guy is saying is true are we dumping trainers

View attachment 84956
Ah fcking inbreds.

State-owned aerospace and defence major Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has received a request for proposal (RFP) from the Indian Air Force (IAF).

Abdus Salem killed

Ah fcking inbreds.

State-owned aerospace and defence major Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has received a request for proposal (RFP) from the Indian Air Force (IAF).
What's this nean. https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ot-training/articleshow/81817959.cms?from=mdr

Chinmoy

Country flag

Chinmoy

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiar either closely the decade gap of mismanagement or else give up.
Budget allocation is not because of mismanagement on MoD level. It is because of mismanagement of overall micro level of economics. So it is going to take time.

But utilization of allocated budget could be handled better by MoD and services, which I believe is happening right now.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Budget allocation is not because of mismanagement on MoD level. It is because of mismanagement of overall micro level of economics. So it is going to take time.

But utilization of allocated budget could be handled better by MoD and services, which I believe is happening right now.
Ya'll Nibbiars I am tired of this don't want to argue where can't come to a point.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ah fcking inbreds.

They are deluded people deluding their own people, like itna galat kon ho sakta hai? When did HTT-40 fail any tests? Oh it gives feel good feeling to jaahil pakistani awaam. They themselves beg for trainer designs from sweden and call it indigenous, and he is an analyst at PeeDF think tank lol.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Can you tell me if what this guy is saying is true are we dumping trainers

View attachment 84956
Ya'll Nibbiars one Pakistani Mullah published it's and another post it's. They made fake news about the Swati WLR's and also this. Atleast 115 will be ordered by the IAF.

Last edited:

Arihant Roy

Country flag
This pic of Jaguars and Sukhois tweeted by IAF MCC is interesting and reveals quite a few things.

EylKbGlUcAcaX1I.jpeg

EylKc7rVIAEVWdS.jpeg

This pic reveals that Jaguar IS DARIN 2 JS 150, JS 151, JS 170 have all been upgraded to the DARIN 3 standard and now have the Elta EL/M -2052 aesa .

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Last edited:

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Front looks so much better after Drain 3 upgrades.
The platypus drooping nose with the Thales LRMTS has now been replaced with a newer nose structure featuring a radome for the aesa.

Under the DARINIII , around 54 Jaguar IS which earlier didn't had any MMR will now be receiving an areas optimised for ground air to g ops. SAR , ISAR , GMTI , DBS and the works.

Basically Jaguar IS has finally come of age.

Had we installed a newer pair of uprated turbofans , be it from RR like the Ab variant of Adour Mk 871 or the newer Mk 821, things would have been great .The Honeywell F125 IN with 40 kN of wet thrust was also a good option.

The existing Mk811 on the Jaguars are quite sold and have lost a double digit percentage of thrust . Close to 20-24 percent although I am not so certain of the figure.

Newer low bypass turbofans will work wonders for the aesa equipped Jaguars which will serve us for another decade and a half .

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
5 Trillion GDP would mean 100 Billion dollar defence budget at 2% of our GDP, gurrently ours is 72 Billion dollars at 2.4% of our GDP.
For that we have to increase our manufacturing and export. For that we have to increase our infrastructure cost. For that we have to doll out money for land acquisition and other sectors. For that we have to increase the freebies in name of social improvement and others so that the previous process of land acquisition goes on smoothly.

Now you could see for yourself where most of our GDP would go.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles