DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Porks and Chinkies already jumped into spreading we are copied Rafale and J31 . We should not repeat this mistake . I am not angry but just reacted like that .

View attachment 74874

They spreading this in Social Media.

View attachment 74875

But I can spot many many differences. And can prove they are not copies but we'll researched designs . But yes they have some similarities
it’s a tactic in narrative building to create “false equivalence” in an attempt to erase their own mistakes of the past. focus of such tactic is their own people, not us.

even if you respond with facts, message is not gonna sink in their heads.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Porks and Chinkies already jumped into spreading we are copied Rafale and J31 . We should not repeat this mistake . I am not angry but just reacted like that .

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

But I can spot many many differences. And can prove they are not copies but we'll researched designs . But yes they have some similarities
Ew who wants to copy Chinese its like doing thievery in the thiefs house.

warriorextreme

Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

One must be blind to think AMCA is copy of the Chini fighters. As if Chini developed the first 5th Gen fighter in the world.

Akula

Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

Joke of the century. Ha bhai Shenyang ke design chor liye hamne.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

Does anyone here have an active Wikipedia account?
Put this entire thing on record in wikipedia page of AMCA to ensure that their false narrative can be debunked easily:-
First is this image that was showcased in 2010, long before FC-31:

(image already available on wikipedia)

Next is the design evolution to the model which was shown last time. That evolution is shown in this image:

AMCA design evolution.png

(source: https://defenceforumindia.com/threa...al.36/page-149#lg=_xfUid-1-1611570843&slide=0)

Then put in the latest renders of the final AMCA configuration with DSI. Take those images from Tarmak videos and Aero india 2021 snapshots.

Once all this progression has been mentioned in AMCA wikipedia page, we can easily counter this narrative.

EDIT: There is already a "previous designs section in AMCA wiki page, just need to add that second picture, pictures before DSI from last Aero India (which is already the poster picture of AMCA wiki page) and the new pictures from this Aero India 2021 which will have the DSI-AMCA final config.

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

image.png

Nothing would make me happier if we really nicked some stuff from J-31, some surprising similarities are there, especially in the latest iteration's new wing-flaps & tailfins (...I found during studying the design to help @Kuntal model AMCA. Suggested him to simply refer to previous J-31 prototype while modelling top of the reshaped fuselage of new AMCA).

Serves the chinks right 😈😈

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
...I found during studying the design to help @Kuntal model AMCA. Suggested him to simply refer to previous J-31 prototype while modelling top of the reshaped fuselage of new AMCA
Just FYI, either doesn't apply for the latest version. Some superficial similarities that existed have ended... They've moved on & we've moved on. The shape of the fuselage top has changed too.
image (4).png

But frankly there won't even be that much difference between AMCA, KF-X, TF-X, J-31 etc. to stop trolls from trolling. To us they seem different, not to the random internet layman.
Screenshot_20210123_230822.jpg
kfx.jpeg
L_20170602143950682824.jpg

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag

First Photo: #AkashNG #missile being test fired from the Integrated Test Range off Odisha coast. The advanced version of Akash SAM is capable of destroying aerial targets upto 70 km away & difficult to be detected & jammed. #India #DRDO
@DRDO_India

@XpressOdisha

@NewIndianXpress

Last edited:

Arihant Roy

Country flag
And mitron here is Akash NG.

Esk9ck6XUAEDFrC.jpeg

Esk9ck_XYAUsBuG.jpeg

Esk9ck_XcAEGols.jpeg

Important points -

1. The missile carried out high manuevers and intercepted the target with text book precision.

2. The Multi function radar meant for Akash NG was also tested for its capability of integration .

3. The performance of the command control system, onboard avionics and Aerodynamic configuration of the missile was tested out and validated in today's test .

Tuco

Country flag
And mitron here is Akash NG.

View attachment 74898

View attachment 74899

View attachment 74900

Important points -

1. The missile carried out high manuevers and intercepted the target with text book precision.

2. The Multi function radar meant for Akash NG was also tested for its capability of integration .

3. The performance of the command control system, onboard avionics and Aerodynamic configuration of the missile was tested out and validated in today's test .
How far we have come in product development? Well today's test tell one everything isn't it, they have tested the complete system in one go. Kudos to drdo.

Karthi

Country flag
Delta-Canard configuration of the deck based fighter will undergo low-speed wind tunnel tests soon.

ADA received “informal requirements” for the TEDBF from the navy “very early in 2020”.

ADA worked out two configurations for the TEDBF programme — “Delta-Canard and Trapezoidal with Tail”.

Both configurations satisfy most of the requirements put forward by the Indian Navy.

Requirements that the navy has put in terms of carrier suitability and performance have been taken into consideration for this configuration.

The experience gained and technology developed by the ADA in the navalisation of the LCA will flow into the TEDBF programme.

TEDBF, will weigh around 23 tonnes, will be larger than the 13.5 tonne Tejas Mk-1 fighter and the 17.5 tonne Mk-2 version of the fighter. The fighter would be in the same class as the MiG-29Ks.

TEDBF would have the ability to carry a weapons payload of nine tonnes.

it will feature folding wings to save space.

TEDBF will be equipped with a large number of indigenous sensors and weapons.

TEDBF will have an improved version of the home-grown Uttam active electronically scanned array radar

Advanced version of India’s first air-to-air missile, Astra, will also be integrated on the TEDBF.

The TEDBF should be ready by 2026.

The Qualitative Requirements [QR] are being made.

EsjRRDiXcAAyzvX.jpg

EskzT3jXMAE6gtO - Copy.jpeg

India successfully conducted the first test of ‘Akash-Next Generation’ (Akash-NG).

All the mission objectives had been met and the missile system had performed as expected.

The missile intercepted the electronic target as simulated.

Flying at a supersonic speed it is capable of killing both subsonic and supersonic targets.

The new Akash system can defend an area of at least 10 times better compared to any short-range SAM and is capable of engaging up to 10 targets near simultaneously.

Early version of Akash has a maximum range of 30 km and can travel up to an altitude of 20 km, the Akash-NG can strike targets up to 70 km away.

The two-stage new generation missile has a cylindrical body with four cropped delta fins at mid-body and four tail fins.

Akash NG has a new propulsion system.

It possesses indigenous active RF seeker, laser proximity fuse, electro-mechanical actuation and pre-fragmented warhead.

NG comes with an Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) multi-function radar that features all three functions – search, track and fire control in one platform. The earlier version, which is in service, is guided by a phased array fire control radar.

Rudra M3 - Copy.jpg

Rudra m3 air launched Hypersonic Ballistic Missile. in this pic 4 sets of control surfaces are visible , probably can do complex maneuvers including steep dive to target hiding behind mountains and may be for destroying Sea targets like Aircraft carriers . any way need to wait for the official confirmation

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles