DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

omaebakabaka

I still dont understand why they are testing Agni prime!!! We have so much more to test HSDTV, Pralay, Nirbhay, Brahmos ER...Very Surpeising..
There could be lot of reasons, its an older platform that is inducted and stable and they may be testing lots of subsystems that are new and its a good way to mask the sensitive info....or some older ones that are close to expiry and repurposed to test these subsystems...it would be silly if they putout info on why they are testing

Karthi

Country flag
combustion chamber with instrumentation setup .jpg

Combustion chamber for testing the minimum energy required for DRDO Pulse detonation engine.
Experiment showing ignition of fuel air mixture in combustion chamber .jpg

Experiment showing ignition
Igniter tip in front of the injector and temperature and pressure sensors from inside from the...jpg

ignitor tip in front of the injector, temperature and pressure sensors from inside Injector side view

Sliding mechanism for ignitor tip location adjustment and temperature and pressure sensors.jpg

Sliding mechanism for ignitor tip for positioning the sensors

Experimental setup for parametric study to find MIE for a PDE.jpg

Schematic of experiment.

The surroundings are really ugly and looks like a workshop , but no problem for me if they give results.

Vamsi

Country flag
View attachment 96147

Combustion chamber for testing the minimum energy required for DRDO Pulse detonation engine.
View attachment 96150

Experiment showing ignition
View attachment 96153

ignitor tip in front of the injector, temperature and pressure sensors from inside Injector side view

View attachment 96154

Sliding mechanism for ignitor tip for positioning the sensors

View attachment 96157

Schematic of experiment.

The surroundings are really ugly and looks like a workshop , but no problem for me if they give results.
where this engine is used?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles