DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Ayushraj

Country flag
Drdo ulka India's first uav
This uav was to be launched from vampire aircraft to act as sheild against SAM by destroying itself and sam missile fired at vampire. It work almost on same principle that is of CATS warrior
Range-20(RF mode) 8km (IR mode)
It has got a tandem warhead and this uav also acted as loitering ammunition

IMG_20210609_074739.jpg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Not possible. There are laws that prevent any private firm from manufacturing any defence stuff on their own.
No it’s not, you need licenses to do that. There are many gun channels in India, obviously not at par with US ones as there you can literally buy anything, not here.

DivineLight

No it’s not, you need licenses to do that. There are many gun channels in India, obviously not at par with US ones as there you can literally buy anything, not here.
That's the thing, right. You won't get license forever. MoD somehow screws any firm that competes with DPSUs. That's what I observed. Only private firms that flourished are the ones which supply stuff to DPSUs.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
That's the thing, right. You won't get license forever. MoD somehow screws any firm that competes with DPSUs. That's what I observed. Only private firms that flourished are the ones which supply stuff to DPSUs.
Spot on

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have a doubt has drdo pod based maws entered production or still testing
If produced then why do they say su 30 mki can't have mass till super sokhoi upgrade

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I have a doubt has drdo pod based maws entered production or still testing
If produced then why do they say su 30 mki can't have mass till super sokhoi upgrade
maws will be integrated in body not pod based in su 30 mki. what is use of it after 3-4 yrs it will be waste

Articles