DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Chinmoy

Country flag
Deployed in Sudan and Congo..😂😂 and our jawan used fatiture gypsies and safaris against china....Kya chutiyapa hai...
Because DRC and Sudan are active battle ground unlike LAC. With LAC deployment the tests would go on and on and on. But with UN deployment in African nations, the test period drastically gets cut.

Mahindra ASLV is on example.

fire starter

Country flag
Can you tell me if what this guy is saying is true are we dumping trainers

View attachment 84956
Ah fcking inbreds.

State-owned aerospace and defence major Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has received a request for proposal (RFP) from the Indian Air Force (IAF).

Abdus Salem killed

Country flag
Ah fcking inbreds.

State-owned aerospace and defence major Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has received a request for proposal (RFP) from the Indian Air Force (IAF).
What's this nean. https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ot-training/articleshow/81817959.cms?from=mdr

Chinmoy

Country flag

Chinmoy

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiar either closely the decade gap of mismanagement or else give up.
Budget allocation is not because of mismanagement on MoD level. It is because of mismanagement of overall micro level of economics. So it is going to take time.

But utilization of allocated budget could be handled better by MoD and services, which I believe is happening right now.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Budget allocation is not because of mismanagement on MoD level. It is because of mismanagement of overall micro level of economics. So it is going to take time.

But utilization of allocated budget could be handled better by MoD and services, which I believe is happening right now.
Ya'll Nibbiars I am tired of this don't want to argue where can't come to a point.

FalconSlayers

Country flag
Ah fcking inbreds.

They are deluded people deluding their own people, like itna galat kon ho sakta hai? When did HTT-40 fail any tests? Oh it gives feel good feeling to jaahil pakistani awaam. They themselves beg for trainer designs from sweden and call it indigenous, and he is an analyst at PeeDF think tank lol.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Can you tell me if what this guy is saying is true are we dumping trainers

View attachment 84956
Ya'll Nibbiars one Pakistani Mullah published it's and another post it's. They made fake news about the Swati WLR's and also this. Atleast 115 will be ordered by the IAF.

Last edited:

Arihant Roy

Country flag
This pic of Jaguars and Sukhois tweeted by IAF MCC is interesting and reveals quite a few things.

EylKbGlUcAcaX1I.jpeg

EylKc7rVIAEVWdS.jpeg

This pic reveals that Jaguar IS DARIN 2 JS 150, JS 151, JS 170 have all been upgraded to the DARIN 3 standard and now have the Elta EL/M -2052 aesa .

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles