DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Whatever that's making him HIGH, is a strong $hit I say.
Not impossible, I would say. The main reason is not the power of Uttam radar, but the low RCS of Tejas which makes X-band radar hard to detect it, whereas my home microwave can detect Su-30MKIs flying in Ladakh.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Not impossible, I would say. The main reason is not the power of Uttam radar, but the low RCS of Tejas which makes X-band radar hard to detect it, whereas my home microwave can detect Su-30MKIs flying in Ladakh.
Except your microwave don't have a receiver module

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Yes and probably cook it too. Who so ever doubts capabilities of the MKI radar, has no idea the kind of upgrade it received under "Project Vetrivale".

There is no doubt Tejas would have picked a Sukhoi in its radar but not before the big brother.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Yes and probably cook it too. Who so ever doubts capabilities of the MKI radar, has no idea the kind of upgrade it received under "Project Vetrivale".

There is no doubt Tejas would have picked a Sukhoi in its radar but not before the big brother.
It's not a proper pesa too, it has aesa feature too in it , it is a bridge radar

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
What's the thrust to weight ratio of that microwave
Is it BVR capable :megusta:

Articles