DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Narasimh

Country flag
From website where else

But drdo later removed it

That pic is sensitive and only one i forgot to get deleted

And that got posted inspite asking not to , if they had removed my watermark i would not have worried .

When watermark needs to be removed they dont , ironical in many levels
SirJi, if your data is from drdo lab websites, please assume that ISI and chinese must be surfing and trying to crack them at least a 500 times each day. And would have captured any photo as such much before you would have posted it. So I think its the Babus who approve such pics to be posted will face the punishment rather than a defence enthusiast like you.
If source is not from the websites then its a different story and you should get a good VPN at least.

Abdus Salem killed

From website where else

But drdo later removed it

That pic is sensitive and only one i forgot to get deleted

And that got posted inspite asking not to , if they had removed my watermark i would not have worried .

When watermark needs to be removed they dont , ironical in many levels
What did you post ?

porky_kicker

Country flag
@ezsasa

Thanks bro

I think the morning posts which i reported was deleted by another mod

So i cannot find them any longer

If i find i will report them again

Again big thanks to you for the understanding and help

I appreciate it very much

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@ezsasa

Thanks bro

I think the morning posts which i reported was deleted by another mod

So i cannot find them any longer

If i find i will report them again

Again big thanks to you for the understanding and help

I appreciate it very much
Can someone tell the actual issue?

porky_kicker

Country flag
Do you work in any DRDO lab?
How many times same question ?

If i was do you think mae yeha pe time pass karta

FYI drdo employees cannot reveal any information they are privy too unless authorised , no employee will ever do that stupidity .

Under official secrets act they will get 10-30 years jail , maybe even more

I am nobody , just a private individual

All my info pics is open source , only minor difference is i can spot interesting things which others ignore

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Forget it bro , i am just hoping i don't get into trouble with authorities
If posted by DRDO or allied agencies on public space, and later removed by them, you can't be held liable for grave misconduct if you had a copy in the intrim.
But copying from DRDO website are prohibited ( copyright violation only).

But, as a golden rule, don't post everything you see.

Atleast have 30 days gap between it's first appearance and which continues to remain online on their site and your post.

You are much valued for your analysis of system. The analysis which we layman miss even though it is in plain sight.
No need to play fastest finger first.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
View attachment 83306View attachment 83307View attachment 83309

French Naval Ships Tonnerre (Amphibious Assault Ship) and Surcouf (Frigate Class Ship) are on a two day good will visit to Kochi. The ships arrived at Cochin Port Trust on 30 Mar 21 and were received by Senior Naval Authorities in the background of fanfare by the naval band.

The French delegation comprising Mr Emmanuel Lenain, French Ambassador in India at New Delhi, Rear Admiral Jacques Fayard, French Joint Forces Commander in the Indian Ocean (ALINDIEN) and Mrs Lise Talbot Barre, Consul General of France in Puducherry were also present, as part of the visit.

The French delegation and the Commanding Officers of the French Naval ships called on Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Southern Naval Command, V Adm AK Chawla on 30 Mar 21. The ships will be departing Kochi on 01 Apr 21.

Interactions between India and France have evolved into a strong partnership especially in the domain of maritime security. The regular conduct of bilateral exercises, goodwill visits by ships and high level delegation visits involving both the navies are indicative of growth in mutual cooperation and jointmanship.

//////////

View attachment 83315

New projects
Any where abouts of Vishakapatnam class!!!!!

Articles