Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
@ezsasa

Bro i need your help please

I reported 4 posts today

Please delete them ASAP

People are posting them on twitter and i will get into trouble

If people are so unkind and want to do as they please i will even delete my account here . Try me .
Are you a drdo official , sometimes i feel so

Can't we make a thread with selected visibility to user , no lurker can see it , and only few members can see it ,with due undertaking that they won't post anything

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
From website where else

But drdo later removed it

That pic is sensitive and only one i forgot to get deleted

And that got posted inspite asking not to , if they had removed my watermark i would not have worried .

When watermark needs to be removed they dont , ironical in many levels
Drdo once posted ot na , are then why fear .
Mistake to upar se hui hai

Karthi

Country flag
IMG_20210330_223333.jpg
IMG_20210330_223324.jpg
IMG_20210330_223330.jpg

French Naval Ships Tonnerre (Amphibious Assault Ship) and Surcouf (Frigate Class Ship) are on a two day good will visit to Kochi. The ships arrived at Cochin Port Trust on 30 Mar 21 and were received by Senior Naval Authorities in the background of fanfare by the naval band.

The French delegation comprising Mr Emmanuel Lenain, French Ambassador in India at New Delhi, Rear Admiral Jacques Fayard, French Joint Forces Commander in the Indian Ocean (ALINDIEN) and Mrs Lise Talbot Barre, Consul General of France in Puducherry were also present, as part of the visit.

The French delegation and the Commanding Officers of the French Naval ships called on Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Southern Naval Command, V Adm AK Chawla on 30 Mar 21. The ships will be departing Kochi on 01 Apr 21.

Interactions between India and France have evolved into a strong partnership especially in the domain of maritime security. The regular conduct of bilateral exercises, goodwill visits by ships and high level delegation visits involving both the navies are indicative of growth in mutual cooperation and jointmanship.

//////////

IMG_20210330_224121.jpg

New projects

Articles