DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Why american missile like sm3 with sleek body and weight have such huge range compared to s 400 system , or even THAAD , is it very less manuverable or any other reason.

It's stated weight us 1.5 ton but not mentioned wheter it is for sm 3 block or block 2

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Yeah I get that, but the genesis of what I said was the repeated insistence by another member that L&T and their intervention rescued the otherwise struggling LTV program, and then went on to post some random Business Standard link where L&T is praising their own "significant" contribution... which is basically some 3D simulation modelling and some product data management software.... which I think we all can agree isn't really much....

All im trying to do is set the record straight... L&Ts contribution to the ATV program was minimal at best
Maybe, maybe not. Nothing would emerge on the public domain for atleast a very long time now.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Can't we go for htse 1200 , once developed
It depends how NAL wants to pursue this project, it should be privatised IMHO, we need to privatise this DPSU ASAP.

Articles