DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Karthi

Country flag

Hope everyone will find it worth for reading . After each article I feel that apart from top proganda China is Inferior to India in quality , but thrice bigger in quantity

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
So I'm assuming @Haldilal is permitted to upload info/pics from here to DFI Twitter?.. That's good, didn't know of it. I'll be tagging the handle in some artwork uploads too.
Ya'll Nibbiars Yeah I am The DFI Moderator Spokeperson's.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Astra microwave products Ltd multi function active electronic scanning pulsed phased array tracking radar, capable of automatic detection and tracking of artillery shells, rockets, mortar bombs, etc and also complete trajectory of the targets. Max range 80 km for a target of RCS 0.03 sqm.

AddText_03-22-03.31.52.jpg

@Haldilal

Post this and the mahindra one above

And don't tag the companies

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Astra microwave products Ltd multi function active electronic scanning pulsed phased array tracking radar, capable of automatic detection and tracking of artillery shells, rockets, mortar bombs, etc and also complete trajectory of the targets. Max range 80 km for a target of RCS 0.03 sqm.

View attachment 82504

@Haldilal

Post this and the mahindra one above

And don't tag the companies
@Haldilal use the full description I have written. It is required .

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
AMP-PIDR-302 is a high-resolution, MIMO Digital Beam-Forming Radar operates in X-band. The Radar can provide the Surveillance and Tracking of various object in the wide Field of View. The Target of interest are walking person, moving vehicle and various ships and boats.
5276ASDR.jpg

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
AMP-PIDR-301 based on Pulse compression technology provides 24x7, all-weather intrusion detection and alarm function for large Border, campuses, ports, airports, special economic zones, establishments, farmlands etc., through a series of short range radar sensors networked to a single central command and control centre.

The radar sensor network has the capabilities to detect, track (while scan) as well as automatically classify ground surface moving targets such as crawling man, walking man, cycling man, slow moving vehicle, fast moving vehicle.
IMG_20210322_155953.jpg

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
DRDO has undertaken 233 projects during the past 3 yrs since 2018. The projects include new defence equipment such as Cruise missile ,Hypersonic missile ,AShM ,ER Anti-Sub Rocket ,Mounted Gun System ,Ammunitions ,EW system, Radars, Torpedos ,High Endurance AUV, etc.
ExE2lC1UcAAp09L.jpeg

Articles