DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Post after reducing the resolution considerably and keep the hi-res photos to yourself.

If someone makes a claim of being the first at showing the pic, you can then present you hi-res to claim successful ownership. You then don't have to worry about watermarking.
Ya'll Nibbiars Jab Meine pucha Ulta bola. Bolta hai Watermark nikal ke post karuga. Koi mijhe rokh nahi sakta.

Hellfire

Country flag
Posting extracts on CAG audit report on IJT, ignorant masses in general who say forces do no support HAL, indigenous effort etc etc and generally spew crap all over the internet, assuming an authority over subject matter while posting as if they have undertaken the project since somebody had the brain wave to go ahead with it!

This is extract from CAG Report No 34 of 2014 :

1. Kindly note the years.
P1.JPG

2. Kindly note the timelines.

P2.JPG

3. The delay.

P3.JPG

4. Note the monies paid.

P4.JPG

Of course, now we have to show how the "bloody phoren maal lovers in uniform don't support indigenous production"

5. Mirage :)

P5.JPG

6. The procurement for IAF is literally forced down IAF's throat by GoI. Very true indeed. No aircraft, but orders placed.

P6.JPG

7. The lies.

P7.JPG

P8.JPG

Just a sample

HawkisRight

Country flag
Just had 2 pegs and got to thinking what's the point in all these .

It's highly possible , the twitter guys might go against me because I pointed out their actions and in future might have a bone to pick with me . Like the coolant guy who never wastes an opportunity .

I go to the trouble of finding stuff and posting them here , and I didn't bargain for the extra shit that I am being forced to get involved in. I never signed up for this.

I can't be expected to keep pointing out everyone, then end up making enemies out of them in the bargain. They will definitely gang up against me if they find a common point . Nor can I overlook at how I am being short changed.

Many of the twitter guys have a monetary interest in all this stuff they do , so things won't change . That's a given. In the future , they will be literally at each other's throats.

And I do it for free so I have absolutely no interest in the extra trouble that comes along inadvertently or advertently.

Long story short I hereby quit posting stuff . It is not worth the effort. I have done my bit long time ago. More than my due infact .

Pride is generally a bad thing , but still i take pride in the belief that I have done more than anyone when it comes to indian defence stuff , both at national and international level. ( Anyone is free to disagree with that 😃 )

Anyways this time it is final

Cheers
Please reconsider ur decision sirji.. monkeys like me have learnt a lot from ur posts here on dfi we have lot of appreciation for ur work.. Twitter is a cesspool u can't control d uncontrollables in life so no point wasting energy on shit things like those social media ..people will always copy ur stuff no matter what once u post it here...at last nationbuilding is selfless job and U are doing inspirational job on dfi for people like me..so please keep posting I learn a ton of knowledge from ur posts thnx:india2:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Please reconsider ur decision sirji.. monkeys like me have learnt a lot from ur posts here on dfi we have lot of appreciation for ur work.. Twitter is a cesspool u can't control d uncontrollables in life so no point wasting energy on shit things like those social media ..people will always copy ur stuff no matter what once u post it here...at last nationbuilding is selfless job and U are doing inspirational job on dfi for people like me..so please keep posting I learn a ton of knowledge from ur posts thnx:india2:
It pleases me to know I did my small part to help you . But end of day you put yourself in my shoes and see my situation.

I will continue commenting on general stuff available here if possible , but new things ( pics / Information ) which I might have , I will no longer post .

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Kindly don't post this outside the forum.

This is another one of my prediction which I had posted long ago here .
Static launcher for ICBM. For launch from pre-prepared positions like underground tunnels , camouflaged buildings / structures etc.

Let's see if it or some of it turns out to be true in the future.

View attachment 82121
AddText_03-18-06.35.19.jpg

@Hellfire

Your views on the speculations ?

Last edited:

Karthi

Country flag
These are mainly for Research purposes but you know the same thing can be used in military applications as well.

Sea trial 2D-3D Sub-Seabed Imaging SONAR.jpg
Sea trial 2D-3D Sub-Seabed Imaging SONAR2.jpg

2D-3D Sub Seabed imaging SONAR under testing.

Underwater imaging skid .jpg

Underwater imaging skid .

Testing of Vector sensor array .jpg

Testing of vector sensor array.

VSA deployed at Chennai.jpg

VSA deployment at Chennai.

Shallow water ROV  training to BEL Engineers.jpg

BEL engineers training in Shallow Water ROV.

porky_kicker

Country flag
These are mainly for Research purposes but you know the same thing can be used in military applications as well.

View attachment 82474View attachment 82475

2D-3D Sub Seabed imaging SONAR under testing.

View attachment 82476

Underwater imaging skid .

View attachment 82477

Testing of vector sensor array.

View attachment 82478

VSA deployment at Chennai.

View attachment 82480

BEL engineers training in Shallow Water ROV.
In the first pic one can see hydrophone arrays as the payload

porky_kicker

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Jab Meine pucha Ulta bola. Bolta hai Watermark nikal ke post karuga. Koi mijhe rokh nahi sakta.
Those who are incapable of doing stuff of their own and dependent on others should realise the irony of " Koi mijhe rokh nahi sakta " .

Photu milega tabhi na kuch karoge . Ab se ghanta milega.
Khud hi ruk jaoge lol

Karthi

Country flag
PROVe.jpg

Pillar Remotely Operating Vehicle.

Underwater images captured from Bay of Bengal search site at 66 m depth PROVe.jpg

Underwater image from PROVe.

Deep Water Ambient Noise System.jpg

Deep Water ambient noise system.

Integrated Inertial Navigation System .jpg

Integrated Inertial Navigation System for Samudrayaan . This helps in traversing through Underwater.

Schematic of Life support system sensor network .jpg

Diagram of life support sensor network.

porky_kicker

Country flag
I don't get it , unlike other missile ,it looks too raw , it looks like all screws and all exposed , something formidable developed by underworld scientists
Eh?

I looks perfect to me. Each to own perception .

Nobody does riveting beyond what is required , it is determined during detailed design stage itself.

Last edited:

Articles