DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

flanker99

Country flag
Render of loyal wingman from company page , dont think it was already posted

blurred out company logo as @porky_kicker thinks it not good to release company name ,

:scared2: why tho.

View attachment 82102

its a private defence company ,

they are also making loyal wingman drone in partnership with a UK firm

😁 i think IAF should be aware of that .

You know whats really funny ? , same UK company is also in partnership with Chinese company making drones.
I will thank u for the info but say fuk for the last statement

porky_kicker

Country flag
blurred out company logo as @porky_kicker thinks it not good to release company name ,

:scared2: why tho.
Another pic of MALE UAV

:hmm: i dont think this pic was posted
I never said that for others .

It is for myself only , ie if I am posting . I want to be careful if I am posting .

If you or others are posting , then you can post in anyway you want with all the information and pics if you want it . Since you are posting , you are then responsible for it.

And I strongly suggest never to remove company logo / name from a pic if it is already present . You might get a notice if the company finds out and gets offended.

So ask the mods to remove both the post / pics of yours . And if you want repost again with the original unedited pics with the company name not removed and the related information as you see fit.

Your first post is ok since the pics are as they are on the company website.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

I found the company page .

specs looks amazing.

Same company is also working on loyal wingman. its a partnership with UK company.

:lehappy: how do you dig these things up ?

Is there some list of companies from gov report ? , thats my guess.
Which company pls tell

mokoman

Country flag
I never said that for others .

It is for myself only , ie if I am posting . I want to be careful if I am posting .

If you or others are posting , then you can post in anyway you want with all the information and pics if you want it . Since you are posting , you are then responsible for it.

And I strongly suggest never to remove company logo / name from a pic if it is already present . You might get a notice if the company finds out and gets offended.

So ask the mods to remove both the post / pics of yours . And if you want repost again with the original unedited pics with the company name not removed and the related information as you see fit.

Your first post is ok since the pics are as they are on the company website.
😃 i was wondering why you didnt post the other images .

Name of uavs is listed on company page , so i dont see why they would mind us sharing info here.

Anyway , i reported my post for deletion.

@mods plz check reported posts.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Marques aviation uk
Kinetix India

Or a hint reverse Google the images.
Ya'll Nibbiars Hope the UAV posted by @porky_kicker is less dependent of the Marques Aerospace. Half of investors in the Marques Aerospace are Chinese. :dude:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Kindly don't post this outside the forum.

This is another one of my prediction which I had posted long ago here .
Static launcher for ICBM. For launch from pre-prepared positions like underground tunnels , camouflaged buildings / structures etc.

Let's see if it or some of it turns out to be true in the future.

AddText_03-18-06.35.19.jpg

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Kindly don't post this outside the forum.

This is another one of my prediction which I had posted long ago here .
Static launcher for ICBM. For launch from pre-prepared positions like underground tunnels , camouflaged buildings / structures etc.

Let's see if it or some of it turns out to be true in the future.

View attachment 82121
Offers better operational flexibility compared to silos and is less costly and less resource intensive compared to the same. That doesn't mean silos do not / cannot exist. Few silos can exist if required to complement the above arrangements, will bring in greater redundancy and survivability.

Karthi

Country flag
IMG_20210318_214645.jpg
IMG_20210318_214641.jpg
IMG_20210318_214727.jpg
IMG_20210318_214735.jpg

Indian Naval Landing Craft Utility (INLCU) L58, the 8th & last ship of LCU Mark IV Class; was commissioned into the IndianNavy on 18 Mar 21 at PortBlair.

IMG_20210318_214748.jpg

IMG_20210318_214751.jpg

IMG_20210318_214754.jpg

IMG_20210318_214756.jpg

Primary role of LCU Mk IV amphibious ships is transporting & deploying Main Battle Tanks, Armoured Vehicles, troops & eqpt from ship to shore. Also carry out beaching ops, search & rescue, disaster relief ops, supply & replenishment & evacuation from distant islands .

Articles