DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

porky_kicker

Country flag
Is that MALE uav is also their product and can u plz tell name of that company.
It seems same as the wingman ie JV , cannot guarantee , since unlike wingman it is CGI .

Cannot say who owns the IPR .

I wrote why I am not mentioning the name , that company is also involved in strategic projects , and are low keyed.

Later when this dies out I will mention the company. Then you can find more information yourselves.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
It seems same as the wingman ie JV , cannot guarantee , since unlike wingman it is CGI .

I wrote why I am not mentioning the name , that company is also involved in strategic projects , and are low keyed.

Later when this dies out I will mention the company. Then you can find more information yourselves.
Ya'll Nibbiars Are you sure this not some kind of Black project or else we end up on jail all of us.

Haldilal

Country flag
Lol no , I am more concerned that as I didn't not specified the name of the companies in the credit , they might get pissed .
Ya'll Nibbiars I thought Black agents would knock the door put blindfold and put in a Black car and took to a Secret facility. :truestory:

Haldilal

Country flag
Let's forget this wingman and the UAV for now .

In the future hopefully we will hear news regarding them from the developers themselves.
Ya'll Nibbiars You have great libary of the project. Even the information not easily available.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Post it on SM with your copyright claimand you’ll get a copyright strike, then you can easily know who owns this project and who is working on it :troll: .

SavageKing456

Country flag

Might be a company who works on some of India's black projects for aerospace

sorcerer

Country flag
DRDO developing DURGA II laser weapon for land, naval, air use?

Earlier this week, US defence website Defense News reviewed the status of hypersonic weapons and DEW programmes worldwide. Defense News reported the DRDO has sought $100 million from the ministry of defence to develop a high-power laser weapon.

"The classified project, dubbed DURGA II (Directionally Unrestricted Ray-Gun Array), will see the Indian Army receive the 100-kilowatt, lightweight directed-energy system, a service official told Defense News. A senior DRDO scientist said on condition of anonymity that the DURGA II program is currently in the concept stage. He added that the organization is developing and improving various laser-generation techniques using solid state, fiber and chemical lasers for defensive and offensive use.

The scientist also said DURGA II is to be integrated with land-, sea- and air-based platforms," Defense News reported.

The Defense News report noted the Laser Science and Technology Centre at Delhi was the lead laboratory in developing laser weapons. "The center has so far made a 25-kilowatt laser that can target a ballistic missile during its terminal phase at a maximum distance of 5 kilometers," Defense News reported.

porky_kicker

Country flag
DRDO developing DURGA II laser weapon for land, naval, air use?

Earlier this week, US defence website Defense News reviewed the status of hypersonic weapons and DEW programmes worldwide. Defense News reported the DRDO has sought $100 million from the ministry of defence to develop a high-power laser weapon.

"The classified project, dubbed DURGA II (Directionally Unrestricted Ray-Gun Array), will see the Indian Army receive the 100-kilowatt, lightweight directed-energy system, a service official told Defense News. A senior DRDO scientist said on condition of anonymity that the DURGA II program is currently in the concept stage. He added that the organization is developing and improving various laser-generation techniques using solid state, fiber and chemical lasers for defensive and offensive use.

The scientist also said DURGA II is to be integrated with land-, sea- and air-based platforms," Defense News reported.

The Defense News report noted the Laser Science and Technology Centre at Delhi was the lead laboratory in developing laser weapons. "The center has so far made a 25-kilowatt laser that can target a ballistic missile during its terminal phase at a maximum distance of 5 kilometers," Defense News reported.

I am not sure but I don't think a 25 KW laser can be used to target a ballistic missile . Range of 5 km is too small and at the same time speed of a ballistic missile too much.

Articles