DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

ladder

Country flag
I know about Revathi radar. I'm aware of most of drdo radars [operational].
In simple- Revathi is not mfstar and I'm more interested in new, upcoming radar, sensors technology [drdo/indigenous].
IN looking for qrsam, srsam for those boats.
What about eots/irst on IN ships ?
New data/information always welcome. Also about akash 2 fcr.
Pls. follow the below document. Page No. 50 and item number 139.

Here is the actual URL from ministry of Defence:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I wont be here untill something earth shattering happens and in the meantime you all try to find the answers to your questions . I am sure you all will be able to do so.
And now something earth shattering will definitely happen😁.

Karthi

Country flag
PRITHVI MISSILE LAUNCHER-.jpg

Prthvi Missile Launcher

Prthvi MISSILE TRANSPORTER.jpg

Prthvi Missile Transporter

FUEL CARRIER VEHICLE.jpg

Fuel Carrier Vehicle for prthvi , part of missile maintenance battery
OXIDISER CARRIER.jpg

Oxidizer Carrier .

//////////////////

MILRAIL COACH.jpg

Military rail coach

BOGIE WELL TYPE WAGON - BROAD GAUGE .jpg

Well type wagon for transporting tanks and heavy vehicles

BOGIE RAILWAY SPECIAL TRANSISTIONAL COUPLING NEW WAGON .jpg

BOGIE OPEN MILITARY NEW WAGON - BROAD GAUGE.jpg

Open Military wagon - transportation of MIL vehicles

BOGIE FLAT ARJUN TANK WAGON - BROAD GAUGE.jpg

Arjun tank wagon can transport , arjun, T 90 & T72

Karthi

Country flag
ducted Rocket..jpg

Ducted Rocket Schematic
Guidence loop.jpg

Guidance loop

Schematic Diagram of Ducted Rocket.jpg

Ducted Rocket

Fuel Flow controller based ramjet propulsion system have a flexibility to change rocket velocity depending on guidance requirement by controlling the fuel flow rate as a function of atmospheric conditions like altitude, Mach no. and angle of attack. Design objectives & requirements of fuel flow controller have been brought out from guidance loop for air-to-air target engagement. 2-loop non-linear dynamic inversion (DI) based controller design has been proposed to track the commanded thrust and to meet the time constant requirement as a function of altitude, Mach no. and angle of attack. The outer thrust loop is to control commanded thrust and to generate the demand for gas generator pressure loop and inner pressure loop is to meet outer loop demand by controlling throttle valve area. The engine state space plant model has been adapted with improvement of existing model. Throttle valve actuator specifications requirement are also brought out.

brought out the fuel flow controller design requirements of different engagement scenario based on PN
based guidance as a function of altitude and Mach no. To meet design objectives, 2-loop non-linear dynamic inversion (DI) based fuel flow controller have been designed and brought out actuator specification. Performance results shows that this design is ensuring time domain performance at different altitudes for aerial target where the dynamic coupling between operating condition and engagement scenario makes design more challenging within the constraint. And also brought out scheduled gain as a function of operating condition advantage over fixed gain design for efficient operation of ramjet engine.

ASTRA MK3

Articles