DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

mokoman

Country flag
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! 😮😮😮

Electric light vehicles have actually pose a huge advantage... you can steal electricity from the enemy civilians anywhere (much of campaigning is just steering on you ass). Cuts out the fuel logistics from the equation.
Also read that electric motors have higher torque at lower speeds , and can give instant high torque from off state .

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
View attachment 75220View attachment 75221
Astra Microwave manufactured Vivaldi Tappered Slot Antenna Array based X band Seeker for Missile Applications . Can be used in SAMs and BVR missiles.
Not an electronics expert, but the one major advantage of Vivaldi antennae that I know of is that they are ECM resistant. What are its other advantages?
Does this seeker have LPI?

Karthi

Country flag
Not an electronics expert, but the one major advantage of Vivaldi antennae that I know of is that they are ECM resistant. What are its other advantages?
Does this seeker have LPI?

Vivaldi antennas are suitable for wide band/ Ultra wide band frequency range.

High gain due to the tapered slot design.

Antennas have a high peak value for the pulse envelope.

antenna designs can be scaled for use at any frequency.

Yes Higher LPI.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
And there she is.

The third batch of three Rafale aircraft landed at an IAF base a short while ago. They flew over 7000Km with in-flight refuelling. The aircraft got airborne earlier in the day from Istres airbase in France. IAF deeply appreciates the tanker support provided by UAE Air Force.

Esv3ML2VcAAc4WC.jpeg

It's BS007 .

Now we have 11 of these French beauties.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Once Britain denies engine technology immediately India should stop searching for JV,I believe by 2040 we would be able to make a decent turbofan engine,if we start now,if its metallurgy which creates problems then bharat forge could provide great help IMO
Don't know about ceramics though.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles