DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

[email protected]

Country flag
DSI has been tested experimentally on F-16 upto Mach 2.0. Remeber Mach 2.0 is also the maximum that a normal F-16 can handle.

Even higher > 2.0 Mach numbers can be attained if needed by modying the inlet design.

There are CFD simulations reported in scientific literature validating.

People (Lockheed Martin) have even patented diverterless hypersonic inlet (DHI) for Mach no. 3-10, typically for integrated turbojet and RAM-SCRAMJET application.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
DSI has been tested experimentally on F-16 upto Mach 2.0. Remeber Mach 2.0 is also the maximum that a normal F-16 can handle.

Even higher > 2.0 Mach numbers can be attained if needed by modying the inlet design.

People (Lockheed Martin) have even patented diverterless hypersonic inlet (DHI) for Mach no. 3-10, typically for integrated turbojet and RAM-SCRAMJET application.

Just putting it out there, aircrafts with only a single nose carriage wheel bother the f*ck out of me.
I like my plane with 2 wheels.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

The air intake looks like a fish mouth

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Didn't expect the whole new design of TEDBF concept to be ready this quickly!..

View attachment 74834

Looking at the shaping of its fuselage, it should have better area-ruling coefficient than both MWF & AMCA... It's not gonna have internal weapons bay it seems, so much more internal fuel than AMCA.
Man they are really making very beautiful designs.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Tedbf in all its glory.

Screenshot_20210125-101722_2.png

Notice the chines underneath the cockpit. Very Rafale ish .

Screenshot_20210125-102512_2.png

A close coupled delta planform offers tremendous advantages in low speed handling, high alpha controllability, exceptional STR and awesome itr,internal volume for fuel , high payload and bring back capability over a conventional four plane - two wings and horizontal control surfaces layout

It is due to this that emphasis is being given on this particular configuration .

sorcerer

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag

Karthi

Country flag
@Karthi
Bro why you angry Nigga'
Just pointed out a superficial resemblance

Porks and Chinkies already jumped into spreading we are copied Rafale and J31 . We should not repeat this mistake . I am not angry but just reacted like that .

FB_IMG_1611562529552.jpg

They spreading this in Social Media.

FB_IMG_1611562532610.jpg

But I can spot many many differences. And can prove they are not copies but we'll researched designs . But yes they have some similarities

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Porks and Chinkies already jumped into spreading we are copied Rafale and J31 . We should not repeat this mistake . I am not angry but just reacted like that .

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

But I can spot many many differences. And can prove they are not copies but we'll researched designs . But yes they have some similarities
it’s a tactic in narrative building to create “false equivalence” in an attempt to erase their own mistakes of the past. focus of such tactic is their own people, not us.

even if you respond with facts, message is not gonna sink in their heads.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

Ew who wants to copy Chinese its like doing thievery in the thiefs house.

warriorextreme

Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

One must be blind to think AMCA is copy of the Chini fighters. As if Chini developed the first 5th Gen fighter in the world.

Akula

Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

Joke of the century. Ha bhai Shenyang ke design chor liye hamne.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles