DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Chinmoy

Country flag
Arey bhai kitna jhoot bologe ?? kabhi toh ruk jao....... Arey koi toh inhe roko yaar..... Otherwise this man can prove Rustom flight ceiling in negative ( - 200ft ).... Control kar yaar.... kya hua Arvind Kejriwal kyu ho rakhe ho?? Why you hate indigenous products so much ?? ( Please MOD don't delete these words, this is necessary )

This article specifically mentions about 14th flight of Rustom-1 where it achieved 2 hours endurance and a 11500Fts service ceiling.

This 14th flight took place on 18th May 2012. Link below

DRDO official site mention 65 flight ( what you have mentioned achieved on 14th fight ) where it demonstrated ( please pay attention, Demonstrated ) 10 hours endurance, 20000Ft altitudes, and 200km range.

https://www.drdo.gov.in/rustom-1 (Same mention on Wiki)

SATCOM is necessary if a UAV fly beyond the sight of the horizon ( so please don't lecture us on Satcom )
Rustom-1 could have been proved excellent UAV for coastal surveillance and border surveillance but as usual, bigger rejected it for Heron.

And let me tell you again, the Armed forces wasted 7 decades not just only 6 years. Even today in 2021, Chinese/ Paki infiltrators coming and going across the border uninterruptedly while the government is beginning door to door and Armed forces are involved in Emergency Kickback deals.

Arey koi toh roko iss andhe ko. Likhene se pehle padhte kyun nahin ho????

Go to school first and learn to read and then come and write.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
was wondering how come there is a deluge of info & brochures suddenly, then I realised aero India around the corner.

So let’s see if LCH team will make a huge deal out of what was essentially a software update ;)
Which software upgrade?

SKC

Country flag
Does it has rails on the top? Too many part for a simple 9mm pistol
ya thats what I am thinking. Too much overdone designing, long rails on top, smal rail below which is understandable.
Grip and trigger right in between the barrel like balancing the whole pistol giving bullpup like design to a pistol! :confused1:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles